Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Best player on the pitch by far.

The less ridiculous

I've been seriously thinking he's the worst fullback I've seen at this club. He's absolute garbage at everything. I'm contemplating the idea of having Danny back...

I know he's not had the best start to the season, but Santon was much worse in that first half, the first goal came from his mistake, and the second came from his side aswell. BTW im not saying he's particularly been good today, just better then Santon.

Becoming a bit of a scapegoat now tbh

He has been useless at either end of the pitch. Only place where I see him looking good is passing and moving down the wing in transition from either end. His end product cross/shot is usually gash. He gets bullied and can't mark very well at the other end.

Love to see him improve, but you'd hope after this amount of time he'd pick up a bit.

Debuchy didnt do a great deal wrong tonight imo. MYM and Santon stunk the place out and Colo had bramble-esque lapses on more than one occasion.

His marking and positioning off the ball was shocking at times. He also couldn't stick in a decent cross.

Santon has been the same really.

Debuchy didnt do a great deal wrong tonight imo. MYM and Santon stunk the place out and Colo had bramble-esque lapses on more than one occasion.

His marking and positioning off the ball was shocking at times. He also couldn't stick in a decent cross.

Santon has been the same really.

I was referring to his defending rather than his forays forward. As far as marking, the positioning of the entire defense seemed to be that of 4 individuals trying desperately to cover each other's arse - it certainly didnt look like a unit to me. In that respect Debuchy doesnt seem deserving of singling-out, it was a collective f*ck up.