Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest Howaythetoon

Up against Evra today there was only one French international out there. He has improved massively as the season has wore on and is obviously a big upgrade on Simpson going forward. Defensively he is getting better and he's quite strong in the air and tackle but he does have his moments. Regardless, he is showing his class and worth and long may it continue.

I doubted him and I don't mind saying that, he started off shit including at the beginning of this season. Don't think I wrote him off but I just said what I genuinely thought. Glad he's now performing like the player we expected him to be. :thup:

I doubted him and I don't mind saying that, he started off shit including at the beginning of this season. Don't think I wrote him off but I just said what I genuinely thought. Glad he's now performing like the player we expected him to be. :thup:

Me anarl, thought we'd been conned but he's improved beyond all recognition and was motm on Wednesday too.

Was excellent both defensively and offensively today, some of the link up play between him and Moussa was fantastic, really becoming a great player for us after an initial period of being very shaky, just shows that sometimes it can take players a while to settle into the team.

Definitely man of the match in my eyes, but there were a few out there who had a decent shout for it.