Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest palnese

why are anyone bothered about the fee, not like the t*** is going to reinvest much is he?

Why do people just repeat things Dave says as if it is their own new opinion?

It's just the same, boring shite that's recycled every single time something bad happens.

why are anyone bothered about the fee, not like the t*** is going to reinvest much is he?

Tbf the sooner Ashley recoups his money the sooner he is off.

He doesnt seem to be taking his money back.  The idea that he will fck off once he gets his loan back is looking thin. The club is now in his empire.  No need to sell.  Self sufficient and advertisrs his brands. Job done.

He doesnt seem to be taking his money back.  The idea that he will fck off once he gets his loan back is looking thin. The club is now in his empire.  No need to sell.  Self sufficient and advertisrs his brands. Job done.

And is now turning a profit and will continue to do so as long as he can ensure premiership survival.

Truth be told NUFC is a fantastic part of his portfolio we are just collateral damage.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/04/mathieu-debuchy-set-for-arsenal-medical-after-newcastle-accept-7-8million-offer-4787394/

L’Equipe reports that after talks this week, Newcastle have now accepted an offer worth £7.9million for the 28-year-old.

The French newspaper says the fee could rise to £12million with bonus payments, but Arsenal will feel they have pulled off a bargain when the deal goes through as expected.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/04/mathieu-debuchy-set-for-arsenal-medical-after-newcastle-accept-7-8million-offer-4787394/

L’Equipe reports that after talks this week, Newcastle have now accepted an offer worth £7.9million for the 28-year-old.

The French newspaper says the fee could rise to £12million with bonus payments, but Arsenal will feel they have pulled off a bargain when the deal goes through as expected.

Makes most sense.

Why do people just repeat things Dave says as if it is their own new opinion?

I'm so sorry skeletor, I wasn't aware that certain people are not allowed to have the same opinion.

:tobey:

Dont smash my fading hopes to oblivion! Yeah that is sadly the reality tbh.. it all depends on the grief he continues to get.. if we continue down the apathy route as a full fanbase then why the hell would he want to leave if the club is making him a tidy profit, not costing him anything and acting as a vessel to promote his other ventures..

On the flip side If he is still getting shit and we crank it up he increases his grip on Rangers all the time. When they are back in Europe and if we accidentally get there something will have to give.

Still can't believe £8m.

They clearly wanted to sell him more than Arsenal wanted to buy him.  I can just see the conversations:

Ashley - "Arsene now you've lost Sagna - how about the current France RB?"

Arsene - "Ok - what's your price?"

Ashley - "£20Mill"

Arsene - "LOL"

Ashley - "15MILL"

Arsene "You're actually serious?"

Ashley "We've just bought a striker so need to balance the books - £12MILL"

Arsene - "£8MILL"

Ashley - "£11MILL"

Arsene - "£8MILL"

Ashley - "£10MILL"

Arsene - "£8MILL"

Ashley - "Ok - 8 MILL"

8 million is not that outrageous, maybe the boy handed in a transfer request.

Some might think of him like some world beater simply because we havent had a decent right back for years.

He's not that great.

On his day he was class.  Wenger is no fool.

8 million is not that outrageous, maybe the boy handed in a transfer request.

Some might think of him like some world beater simply because we havent had a decent right back for years.

He's not that great.

Proven Champions League player who's shown he can handle the premier league at the peak of his career in the current market where unproven english leftbacks get sold for 30million

£8m in his transfer market, with the new tv money, just isn't very much.

I don't care too much, i'm not sure if i'm going to bother watching much football next season.