Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest nufc_89

Looks like Le10sport has deleted their story on Debuchy staying another year. The link doesnt work anymore and i cant find it on the website.

Looks like Le10sport has deleted their story on Debuchy staying another year. The link doesnt anymore and i cant find it on the website.

Because it's BS man, everyone and their mother knows Debuchy wants to leave and will do. It's only a question of where he goes to quite frankly.

Original source apparently:

http://bit.ly/S3qUSA

Seems to me that they've just got that from the quotes mentioned above. If he's signing a contract extension it'd be all over their official site etc, and certainly be more than a snippet like that.

FFW keep talking about the story being him agreeing a new 1 contract extension. I can't see anything about that in any of the articles, only about them persuading him to stay another season.

that's because there isn't anything in what they are saying, only from those papers about wanting him to stay for another year.

If they're getting Bosingwa, there'd be very little chance of him staying another year. I just can't see him staying at all.

I think he's off regardless tbh, whether that's to us or not i don't know but i cant see him staying at all.