Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlosc%2Bforum%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DR%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D730%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=fr&twu=1&u=http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/debuchy-souhaite-toujours-partir67606&usg=ALkJrhiCopqjX4jOA4fz99jOI0gGo88IGA

Unlike the noise that is currently circulating, Mathieu Debuchy has not decided to stay one more season at Lille. The defender still on his choice to leave Lille this summer. Several big European clubs like Newcastle, Inter Milan and Valencia, have expressed interest.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlosc%2Bforum%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DR%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D730%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=fr&twu=1&u=http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/debuchy-souhaite-toujours-partir67606&usg=ALkJrhiCopqjX4jOA4fz99jOI0gGo88IGA

Unlike the noise that is currently circulating, Mathieu Debuchy has not decided to stay one more season at Lille. The defender still on his choice to leave Lille this summer. Several big European clubs like Newcastle, Inter Milan and Valencia, have expressed interest.

MAGEDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The 10Sport informs us that Mathieu Debuchy (26 years, under contract until 2015) has chosen his new club. The French international wants to join Newcastle.

Lille leaders are willing to release him against the payment of compensation of 10 million euros. The Magpies prepare a transfer offer for submission to their Yankee counterparts.

We should see a quick progress on this issue.

£8m doesn't sound too outside the market valuation of an experienced 27 year old right back international tbh, hopefully we can bring it down a bit though.

It does'nt, infact it's fair ( some could argue it's underpriced) but we don't usually pay what's fair.  :laugh:

I suppose it depends how much we get for Simpson, if we get 5m for example it wouldn't surprise me to see us spend 8m on Debuchy.

I hope we pay up, I remember watching Arsenal last season for the few games they had their first choice full backs and contrasting with when they were playing CBs or midfielders there, they were soooooo improved with Sagna it was ridiculous, hopefully Debuchey will add that to us.

Guest nufc_89

Yesterday, Le10sport claimed a contract extention was agreed and today, they are reporting this.  O0

Guest Archie

£8m doesn't sound too outside the market valuation of an experienced 27 year old right back international tbh, hopefully we can bring it down a bit though.

It does'nt, infact it's fair ( some could argue it's underpriced) but we don't usually pay what's fair.  :laugh:

I suppose it depends how much we get for Simpson, if we get 5m for example it wouldn't surprise me to see us spend 8m on Debuchy.

Never going to happen, 2-3 tops

I hope we pay up, I remember watching Arsenal last season for the few games they had their first choice full backs and contrasting with when they were playing CBs or midfielders there, they were soooooo improved with Sagna it was ridiculous, hopefully Debuchey will add that to us.

Yeah or a bigger example.... how much better Barcelona got when they replaced Oleguer with Alves. Attacking fullbacks can make a drastic improvement to teams.

If it's obvious Lille wont budge then i hope we pay up, having 2 fullbacks who are like extra midfielders will add so much.