Champions League Final 2012 - pre-match thread

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who do you want to win?

Now we've finished 5th, I think I'd quite like to see Chelsea win and screw Spurs out of the place tbh. They're one of the clubs that can't spend stupid money; not being in the CL wouldn't affect Chelsea's ability to sign and keep good players one bit. Ergo Spurs are closer to being our competitors than Chelsea IMO, despite this year's league table.

Plus it would be funny.

So who do you want to win?

Now we've finished 5th, I think I'd quite like to see Chelsea win and screw Spurs out of the place tbh. They're one of the clubs that can't spend stupid money; not being in the CL won't affect Chelsea's ability to sign and keep good players one bit. Ergo Spurs are closer to being one of our competitors than Chelsea IMO, despite this year's league table.

Plus it would be funny.

I agree.. going for Chelsea.. Just to piss off 'arry

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Chelsea. Went to spurs back in 09 to see the 1-0 defeat. Their fans are scum and the place is a kip so don't want em in the UCL.

Barely give a shit, as they're both despicable in their own way - but Chelsea. Spurs will hurt more for missing out than Chelsea. We're in a better position to capitalise on that hurt, than if Chelsea miss out. In fact they'll prob spend like fuck if they don't win - maybe on Newcastle players :scared: