Champions League Final 2012 - pre-match thread

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In theory I want Chelsea to win...I think. I know as soon as it starts I'll be backing Bayern though, always happens.

Can't remember ever getting behind an English club in the Champions League (aside from us obvs)

Guest neesy111

Harry Redknapp part of the Sky team for tonight. :anguish:

ITV for me now.

Really?  I'm massively swinging towards Chelsea now.

He's at the stadium with the Sky Crew.

AtQ8xwDCQAAdOmY.jpg

Geoff Shreeves will be legging it up the stairs to the studio if Chelsea win.

"HARRY, HARRY. You WON'T be in the Champions League next season - how does it feel?!"

Guest neesy111

"HARRY, HARRY. You WON'T be in the Champions League next season - how does it feel?!"

:boomboom:

Was brilliant when he told Ivanovic like. He clearly wasn't aware that was the case. I would've has sympathy for him if he wasn't a massive cunt.

Guest je85

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes

Confirmation (pretty much) from @domfifield that Ryan Bertrand is set to start for Chelsea in Champions League final in a few hours

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

ITV for me now.

AtQ8xwDCQAAdOmY.jpg

I like the way Gullit didn't want his pass ruining the photo :D

ITV for me now.

AtQ8xwDCQAAdOmY.jpg

Jesus! I guess being a proper cunt is one of the conditions for getting a job at Sky Sports. That picture makes me puke!

ITV for me now.

I don't have Sky but it would be funny to see Harry's face if Chelsea win and at the same time, Spurs losing their CL place.

Smart of Chelsea to double up on the wingers. Without them, it's hard to see Bayern being a threat with a patched up defence and no Luis Gustavo.

This. Robben and Ribery can't be taken out of the game for 90 minutes normally. But if they can minimize their effect then Gomez will be isolated, while Müller is out of form. Both, Kroos and Schweinsteiger are lacking creativity.

Smart of Chelsea to double up on the wingers. Without them, it's hard to see Bayern being a threat with a patched up defence and no Luis Gustavo.

This. Robben and Ribery can't be taken out of the game for 90 minutes normally. But if they can minimize their effect then Gomez will be isolated, while Müller is out of form. Both, Kroos and Schweinsteiger are lacking creativity.

Kroos is a quality creative player. Schweinsteiger is not bad going forward as well.