NUFC Pre-Season 2012/13

Guest taps01

Guest LucasUnger

if we are havin a trainingscamp in landsberg am lech, i'll be there ;)

@david: bist du öfters in newcastle? wenn ja von wo fliegst du? wir haben einen fanclub hier in österreich (also ich mach den ;) ) wir fliegen jährlich 5-6 mal rüber. fallst interesse hast einfach melden ;) sind von schärding/inn in der nähe von passau (15km entfernt)

if we are havin a trainingscamp in landsberg am lech, i'll be there ;)

@david: bist du öfters in newcastle? wenn ja von wo fliegst du? wir haben einen fanclub hier in österreich (also ich mach den ;) ) wir fliegen jährlich 5-6 mal rüber. fallst interesse hast einfach melden ;) sind von schärding/inn in der nähe von passau (15km entfernt)

I'll PM you. :thup:

For those who are intesested in seeing that match against Monaco live in Landsberg:

Phoned another one there again today, who also didn't know anything. Did get phoned back from someone who was totally surprised and irritated that someone could know those news already.

Those not so interesting things aside, it's not 100% confirmed as yet (that it'll be in Landsberg) but it's very likely to take place there.

Tickets probably will only be available on the day (officially). Will hopefully get mine bought before that, though.

Will have confirmation on Monday - probably .co.uk will have it by then as well.

While many of their teammates were heading off on holiday, Cisse (Senegal) and Tiote (Ivory Coast) were involved in World Cup qualification fixtures at the start of June, and the pair will return on Monday, 9th July.

Goalkeeper Krul was an unused part of the Holland squad which failed to make it make it through the group stage of Euro 2012. Newcastle's first choice stopper will be back in training on Monday, 16th July.

Ben Arfa and Cabaye will report back to Tyneside to join their United teammates on Monday, 23rd July.

So Tiote and Cisse will probably miss the first game, Krul will definitely miss the first two games and Cabaye and Ben Arfa will probably miss the first three.

So, as it's still yet to be confirmed on co.uk, I got the confirmation today that we're playing Monaco in Landsberg on 16th July. Kick off apparentely will be at 17:30 (BST). Tickets on sale on the day.

Guest taps01

We don't even have a shirt to wear yet man. :lol:

My Sunday pub team seems more organised....seriously!