Paul Lambert appointed manager of Aston Villa

AlanSkÃrare

Molde confirms OGS is in talks with Villa. That means it's probably  the second Norwegian to move to an English club in a week, which for the nationalist in me is quite awesome as it's a major plus for the Norwegian game. It's just a massive shame both of those are people I kind of... well... loathe. :undecided:

So what's Solskjærs' managerial history. What makes him an option ?

He's the second coming of Jesus Christ according to Punk.

Heresy! He wears the no. 10 jersey and scores solo goals for fun  :smitten:

And I'm not that fond of Molde FK even though it's my local club.  Hypothetically, If I had the choice between NUFC qualifying for CL and MFK being relegated I'd send MFK down in a heartbeat. I've never cared that much about MFK and my feelings declined even more as soon as OGS took over. The national media is so far up his ass it's embarrassing. With a few honorable exceptions, they of course attribute  MFK's success to OGS.  What the media forgot to mention is that at the time OGS took over, two of the nearest rivals were significantly weakened. One team lost some class players on free transfer and another had to cut to the bone due to economical difficulties. So the cause and effect between MFK's success and OGS are not as straight forward as people think. Also I  know that if MFK develops a player that might be capable of making it in the PL, ManU will have first priority.

But what I like with OGS is his attitudes he demands of his players.  Football is supposed to be a sport for men, but some of the players use more time complaining on the referee and using every trick in the book than anything else. And that pisses me off.  Regardless of what you say, I've never thought of OGS  as a dirty cunt and I watched him play before ManU bought him.  If OGS is a dirty cunt, what's your description of Keane, Scholes, Vidic and De Jong? :lol:

So what's Solskjærs' managerial history. What makes him an option ?

He's the second coming of Jesus Christ according to Punk.

Heresy! He wears the no. 10 jersey and scores solo goals for fun  :smitten:

And I'm not that fond of Molde FK even though it's my local club.  Hypothetically, If I had the choice between NUFC qualifying for CL and MFK being relegated I'd send MFK down in a heartbeat. I've never cared that much about MFK and my feelings declined even more as soon as OGS took over. The national media is so far up his ass it's embarrassing. With a few honorable exceptions, they of course attribute  MFK's success to OGS.  What the media forgot to mention is that at the time OGS took over, two of the nearest rivals were significantly weakened. One team lost some class players on free transfer and another had to cut to the bone due to economical difficulties. So the cause and effect between MFK's success and OGS are not as straight forward as people think. Also I  know that if MFK develops a player that might be capable of making it in the PL, ManU will have first priority.

But what I like with OGS is his attitudes he demands of his players.  Football is supposed to be a sport for men, but some of the players use more time complaining on the referee and using every trick in the book than anything else. And that pisses me off.  Regardless of what you say, I've never thought of OGS  as a dirty cunt. And watched him play before ManU bought him. If OGS is a dirty cunt, what's your description of Keane, Scholes, Vidic and De Jong? :lol:

Probably dirty cunt. :dontknow:

I did like how he made Jo Inge Berget apologize to the ref, opposition and media for diving, though. :lol:

But what I like with OGS is his attitudes he demands of his players.  Football is supposed to be a sport for men, but some of the players use more time complaining on the referee and using every trick in the book than anything else.

Like rolling around the floor and pretending to be elbowed to get a player sent off?  Or gaming the system by realising the punishment for cheating isn't enough of a deterrent and so deliberately hacking someone down and walking off the pitch?  (The irony being that Man U fans scorned Suarez for behaving in the same manner with his handball off the line). OGS is a coward, a cheat and a cunt.  No honour, no class, no shame.  Would be a perfect match for Villa, really.

Guest Phil K

What are they wanting the obnoxious Norwegian dwarf for ? To act as a ventriloquist doll for the real manager ?

Guest Phil K

Btw..I read that the reason why the villa fans cheered when we were relegated was that before the match, Martin Laursen held his farewell speech (he had to retire due to injury) but it wasn't possible for the home crowd to hear what he said because you lads booed....

Really ? I have to say that is the worst attempt to explain the unexplainable Ive ever heard.

As someone else also said, that'll explain the pre-done banners too - Villa fans from the future told em what would happen.  :knuppel2: :whistle:

God almighty - I keep thinking I can't loathe these Brummie turds more than I do now....then, something else happens to show how LOW they are - and I DO !

Theres low, theres EXTREMELY low, theres low enough to fly a kite under a snakes belly, then theres Villa fans.  :laugh:

Btw..I read that the reason why the villa fans cheered when we were relegated was that before the match, Martin Laursen held his farewell speech (he had to retire due to injury) but it wasn't possible for the home crowd to hear what he said because you lads booed....

Really ? I have to say that is the worst attempt to explain the unexplainable Ive ever heard.

I didn't try to explain anything, I just paraphrased what I read. 

Btw, according to local media, OGS is not at the training ground. The session startet 10.30 local time and the Villa-aircraft is heading towards UK as we speak.

First time I've noticed Punk since he was insisting we should rest our best players against the so-called lesser sides this season.

Didn't quite work out like that did it?  Is that why we didn't get in the Champions League?

First time I've noticed Punk since he was insisting we should rest our best players against the so-called lesser sides this season.

Didn't quite work out like that did it?  Is that why we didn't get in the Champions League?

Ba's declining form came both from change of formation, but also from fatigue.  The man was everywhere in the first half of the season. That cost him.  I'm sure Best could have done the job against the weaker teams. It would have given Ba some well needed time off before our tough run in.  Sadly Best's injury precluded that. It's about grinding out the result when needed so the team can be fresh when up against stronger opponents. And I've never said that we should rest many players,  one or maybe two and only those who  obviously needed a break. And Ba was one of them.

Ba's declining form came both from change of formation, but also from fatigue.  The man was everywhere in the first half of the season. That cost him.  I'm sure Best could have done the job against the weaker teams. It would have given Ba some well needed time off before our tough run in.  Sadly Best's injury precluded that. It's about grinding out the result when needed so the team can be fresh when up against stronger opponents. And I've never said that we should rest many players,  one or maybe two and only those who  obviously needed a break. And Ba was one of them.

I've never come across someone who puts so much energy and thought into typing such a load of horseshit :thup: fairplay.

Guest BooBoo

It's quite clear that this is Solksjkaer attempting to earn an apprenticeship in the hope of ending up at Man Utd when Fergie calls it a day.

I'd be very very wary if I was a Villa fan about appointing him.

It's quite clear that this is Solksjkaer attempting to earn an apprenticeship in the hope of ending up at Man Utd when Fergie calls it a day.

I'd be very very wary if I was a Villa fan about appointing him.

could also be a manager in norway who sees the premiership as a massive promotion ?

Stepping stone more like it.

:thup: Should stick to the ones who won't run at the first sign of another good job. I hear Mick McCarthy's looking for a job right now. A dedicated man right thar.