Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Amazing some were slagging him. I mean a foreign player taking time to settle in a new league and country shocker.

Got a lot of stick on another forum I use, many 'will never make it in this league'. Still has some way to go but it does surprise me that some still won't give players time to adapt given the amount of players who have shown big progress the last few seasons.

He is Puff Daddy though, can't look at him without thinking it.

Guest bimpy474

Amazing some were slagging him. I mean a foreign player taking time to settle in a new league and country shocker.

Aye, think we were spoiled by Tiote and then Cabaye coming in and doing well from the beginning pretty much.

Yeah on the money that. Just looks a tidy little player with something special in there too.

Guest bimpy474

Got a lot of stick on another forum I use, many 'will never make it in this league'. Still has some way to go but it does surprise me that some still won't give players time to adapt given the amount of players who have shown big progress the last few seasons.

He is Puff Daddy though, can't look at him without thinking it.

I do admit watching him challenge for a header makes me piss myself. Little Vurn  :hello:

Quelle surprise, player who has always played in a 3 man midfield looking better in a 3 man midfield, probably my MOM tonight, always showing for it and making angles, makes such a difference.

Guest Geordiesned

Not really. I think most hoped he would come good but stated that he'd been very poor and hadn't shown anything (before last few games) to show he was any sort of player. The fact is he was shit when he first came into the team. As was Coloccini. As was Perch.

Guest bimpy474

Not really. I think most hoped he would come good but stated that he'd been very poor and hadn't shown anything (before last few games) to show he was any sort of player. The fact is he was shit when he first came into the team. As was Coloccini. As was Perch.

They were shit for a season, so this lad has done quite well to be good after a dozen games i guess.

Guest Geordiesned

They were shit for a season, so this lad has done quite well to be good after a dozen games i guess.

Indeed.

Starting to look like a £6m international midfielder.  Very good game tonight continuing on from a good performance at Stoke.  In a bit of a crisis the lad has really stepped up to the plate in the last two games.

I like the way he runs.

Is it that little skip he does when he first gets the ball. Its just so cute.

It the upright, chest out, Michael Johnson shit he has going on that gets me.

Guest bimpy474

I like the way he runs.

Is it that little skip he does when he first gets the ball. Its just so cute.

It the upright, chest out, Michael Johnson shit he has going on that gets me.

Aye, he does push the chest out, arched back, arse out like. Non pervy way of course.

Funny little blighter.