Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Guest neesy111

He is quality, so is Marveaux, so is Cabaye, we have some very useful CMs now.

I'd like to build a team around those 3 as CM's in a 433.  Won't happen though. :(

He's a feeder, feeding it to others quickly with the correct weight. Some of the combination play between him & Tiote was good.

The biggest thing I got from yesterday is that he doesn't hide unlike Cabaye. Tiote-Anita-Marv next match please.

Anita & Tiote need another out ball. They pass it to Jonas and he passes it straight back. The strikers are too far away so there's only HBA, Simo & Santon.

Guest icemanblue

It's almost as if some were too quick to judge, isn't it?

He always looked a quality player to me, never doubted he would turn out a great signing.

He was always going to take time to adjust to the strength and pace in our game, considering his frame and the football he was used to. His technique was obvious from his very first game. I'd have been happy if he'd started showing these improvements after Christmas. The fact he's doing it now is a massive credit to him.

It's almost as if some were too quick to judge, isn't it?

He always looked a quality player to me, never doubted he would turn out a great signing.

He was always going to take time to adjust to the strength and pace in our game, considering his frame and the football he was used to. His technique was obvious from his very first game. I'd have been happy if he'd started showing these improvements after Christmas. The fact he's doing it now is a massive credit to him.

No coincidence it's come with him getting more space out wide or playing in a 3 man midfield where he gets more time on the ball.

Becoming a very tidy little player. I wasn't sure of him at first, then preferred him at RB initially, but he's improved loads in the centre of midfield. One of our better players last night, couldn't believe he was taken off.