Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Was a bit more like he was at Ajax in the second half. Always an option when Krul had the ball and often collected it and started moves.

Pleased to hear that in particular.

Sounded like he did really well tonight, hope he can keep it going. Always believed he would end up a good signing.

Guest loven Mag 11

Think he should work on his core muscles, getting knocked off the ball so easy you'd think he was a kid.

Why not ask him to grow about a foot while hes at it?

Was a bit more like he was at Ajax in the second half. Always an option when Krul had the ball and often collected it and started moves.

Pleased to hear that in particular.

Sounded like he did really well tonight, hope he can keep it going. Always believed he would end up a good signing.

Definitely grew into the game when Tiote went off. I think when Tiote plays it's assumed that he will be the deepest midfielder but Anita's natural game is to be the deepest. Much better balance with Anita, Bigi and Marveaux.

Shame Cabaye is injured because i would love to see Anita-Cabaye-Marv at some point.

Makes you wonder where Tiote fits in now. He's clearly an asset against the big teams but can be a liability against the lesser teams and has a hard time controlling his temper these days.

Tiote is annoying me at the moment, he is obviously a fantastic player but he needs to go back to basics.

Doing what he does best he is by far my first choice centre mid but he is fannying about far too much this season which is very frustrating.

Tiote is annoying me at the moment, he is obviously a fantastic player but he needs to go back to basics.

Doing what he does best he is by far my first choice centre mid but he is fannying about far too much this season which is very frustrating.

Pretty much how I feel about him right now. Believing his own hype too much?

Said this a few times and do feel a bit James/T27 like but I do think the players/staff/manager making him out to be footballs Chuck Norris doesn't help.

When he first came here, was a relatively unknown player who was often used off the bench in Holland he was amazing and his passing accuracy was unreal. Now he has that Arsenal goal, the Norris effect etc.. he takes far too many risks, doesn't bother looking up and tries to ping it about like he is Xavi.

Get him back to basics and he will start performing like the player linked with £20m moves.

Said this a few times and do feel a bit James/T27 like but I do think the players/staff/manager making him out to be footballs Chuck Norris doesn't help.

When he first came here, was a relatively unknown player who was often used off the bench in Holland he was amazing and his passing accuracy was unreal. Now he has that Arsenal goal, the Norris effect etc.. he takes far too many risks, doesn't bother looking up and tries to ping it about like he is Xavi.

Get him back to basics and he will start performing like the player linked with £20m moves.

Remember Pardew saying he could be so much more when he first took over. It's been an issue since then. He's a limited player who is very effective when played right.