Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

I see Nigel De Jong is on his way to 100 caps fro them too.

Haven't seen much of van Ginkel, is he any good? BIG shoes to fill at Stoke now that N'Zonzi has gone.

Niger de Jong isn't that bad really. In international football you can go a long way with 1 or 2 brilliant players. Robben was basically Holland's only attacking threat once Van Persie did his usual knockout stages disappearing act and they nearly got to the final

I don't disagree. But you see a lot of "X is a Y international" as if that makes them good footballers for NUFC & PL by default on this forum.

NDJ isn't that bad at all. However,  81 caps for Johnny Heitinga is unacceptable. The man played in the WC final right? That was some awful team.

Haven't seen much of van Ginkel, is he any good? BIG shoes to fill at Stoke now that N'Zonzi has gone.

Niger de Jong isn't that bad really. In international football you can go a long way with 1 or 2 brilliant players. Robben was basically Holland's only attacking threat once Van Persie did his usual knockout stages disappearing act and they nearly got to the final

I don't disagree. But you see a lot of "X is a Y international" as if that makes them good footballers for NUFC & PL by default on this forum.

NDJ isn't that bad at all. However,  81 caps for Johnny Heitinga is unacceptable. The man played in the WC final right? That was some awful team.

You are so very full of shit. There are thousands of people here, that spend pretty much every day arguing with one another. There is no default.

Delighted for him :thup:

Must either have players missing or the standards have dropped in the Dutch national side massively

It doesn't 'make' him a good footballer, but it suggests he is one.

Not really when you look at the rest of the squad. And also its a provisional squad as Baba said

Of course it does, it's the Dutch national team, not the San Marino team FFS. It doesn't matter whether it's provisional or a full squad, if he's being considered by the Dutch NT manager it suggests he is a good footballer, otherwise he wouldn't even be in a provisional squad.

Must either have players missing or the standards have dropped in the Dutch national side massively

Or the Dutch national team actually play football, something we haven't done in the entire team Anita has been here.

Not really when you look at the rest of the squad. And also its a provisional squad as Baba said

Of course it does, it's the Dutch national team, not the San Marino team FFS. It doesn't matter whether it's provisional or a full squad, if he's being considered by the Dutch NT manager it suggests he is a good footballer, otherwise he wouldn't even be in a provisional squad.

Or the Dutch national team actually play football, something we haven't done in the entire team Anita has been here.

You can't just say because it's the Dutch national team that it means he's a good player. You have to look at the rest of the players in his position in the squad and the quality isn't very good in the Dutch midfield

I can only base on what I have seen in a black and white strip and it's not very impressive that's for sure - when Anita does more than be blown off the ball, dominates a game and passes the ball continuously in a forwards direction instead of 5 yards sideways or backwards then I may say he deserves the call up - not going to happen though one of the mos pointless signings I can remember but what makes it worse is that his mackem twin is right along there beside him - no wonder teams continuously dominate our midfield not hard to really with these two playing.

You are so very full of s***. There are thousands of people here, that spend pretty much every day arguing with one another. There is no default.

I got a 24 hour ban for less. This is an abusive post with little provocation.

Generally, the forum has views and agrees on a lot of things btw.

Has he played for Holland at all since we signed him?

We've probably got some clause in his transfer that we give Ajax some sort of add-on fee if he's capped by Holland during his time here, and this is just Blind doing his old club a favour since they're missing out on Champions League money this season. [/james]

You are so very full of s***. There are thousands of people here, that spend pretty much every day arguing with one another. There is no default.

:lol: Abusive. Come on TCD.

Holland's strength in depth must be awful

Call ups:

http://i.imgur.com/gworcT7.png

Take it back. That is horrible tbf.

I for one, look forward to seeing Brazil lay down at a Cup sometime in the near future. :)

Doesn't ban mongering also get you a ban..?

For the bottom part, there's nearly always a majority opinion on a lot of things, I took flack for saying how shite I think Mehdi Abeid is, Kaka took shit for trying to convince everyone that EDS Amy was a virgin and saving herself for him.

Majority opinion on various players is one thing, but TCD's example of...

"But you see a lot of "X is a Y international" as if that makes them good footballers for NUFC & PL by default on this forum."

is utter shite. But it's pretty much what we've come to expect from the forum's resident clown.

Surprised but deserved. We were on the road to destroying the poor bloke's career. Firmly believe McClaren will get him back on track and he will prove a

Don't hold your breath