Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

I've been active on the Ajax forums. Most of them are friendly, however I came across one slightly bitter fan :lol:

"With all the respect to you, you seem to be a nice guy, I want to say that we don't give a f*ck about Newcastle and we don't care how you will play and with which players.

Ajax is one of the biggest clubs in the world and it is a disgrace that any Ajax player would sign for a shit club like Newcastle.

However if Vurnon Anita chooses to sign for such a meaningless club I wish him all the luck (not). He will not bring your club to a higher level but he will earn your badly spend millions and rot in the sun for the rest of his life.

Anyway don't bother us with stories about Pardew, Ba and Tiote because we don't give a sh*t."

I've been active on the Ajax forums. Most of them are friendly, however I came across one slightly bitter fan :lol:

"With all the respect to you, you seem to be a nice guy, I want to say that we don't give a f*ck about Newcastle and we don't care how you will play and with which players.

Ajax is one of the biggest clubs in the world and it is a disgrace that any Ajax player would sign for a s*** club like Newcastle.

However if Vurnon Anita chooses to sign for such a meaningless club I wish him all the luck (not). He will not bring your club to a higher level but he will earn your badly spend millions and rot in the sun for the rest of his life.

Anyway don't bother us with stories about Pardew, Ba and Tiote because we don't give a sh*t."

Did you reply ?

however it is a shame that a club like ajax (similar to PSV,Feyennord, Anderlecht) one time massive european names are now being turned into feeder clubs for leagues with more money.

Ajax is one of the biggest clubs in the world and it is a disgrace that any Ajax player would sign for a shit club like Newcastle.

Same kind of comments on Youtube when I looked the other day. Spent about half an hour reading and laughing at how deluded some of them are. Remind me of Liverpool fans.

Ajax is one of the biggest clubs in the world and it is a disgrace that any Ajax player would sign for a s*** club like Newcastle.

Did you reply ?

Not to him.

I did reply to one of the posters who compared the signing of Anita similar to signing for Reading or Southampton :lol:

Is Sewelly on there?

He was. He got banned because the Ajax fans accused him of been a Feyernoord fan trolling them, as he is signed up to the Feyernoord forums.

hey i've often thought he was a feyenoord fan trolling us aswell.