Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Is Sewelly on there?

He was. He got banned because the Ajax fans accused him of been a Feyernoord fan trolling them, as he is signed up to the Feyernoord forums.

:lol:

Dick.

You're having a go at me. You're posting on a foreign language board FFS!

just looking through that forum and there seems to be a bit of misplaced belief in their position in european football these days.

Wouldn't be the only set of fans. They know their club will never hit the heights again.

just looking through that forum and there seems to be a bit of misplaced belief in their position in european football these days.

Yup, calling themselves a 'giant' ffs. :lol: They're no more a giant still than we are title contenders. That time has passed.

They place so much emphasis on the fact they're a club with a rich vein of history.

I really don't think players give a s*** about that.

it means a lot for fans, doesn't mean so much for players.

They place so much emphasis on the fact they're a club with a rich vein of history.

I really don't think players give a s*** about that.

I often argue that but these history pricks always bring it up, why do you think Liverpool continue to buy dross?

Yup, calling themselves a 'giant' ffs. :lol: They're no more a giant still than we are title contenders. That time has passed.

big fish ina little pond sums them up. anita has taken the chance on making it ina bigger pond.

It's a good thing you don't speak/read Dutch. It's emnarassing quite frankly how they perceive Newcastle as a city and as a club. You'd think he was moving to the third tier of the Azerbaijan league..

I think a midfield 3 of Tiote, Cabaye and Anita could press the f**k out of most teams tbh. A very energetic trio. Would be no fun trying to play through that. Would force teams to go a bit more direct i reckon. A big CB like Douglas would sort that out too.

big fish ina little pond sums them up. anita has taken the chance on making it ina bigger pond.

i would add the way our team is at the minute i reckon wed give them a thumping

Anita would have just turned 6 when Ajax won the Champions League in 1995.

I feel old.

And also he's probably not that bothered about the rich history of a club that can't pay him what he can make elsewhere.

I think a midfield 3 of Tiote, Cabaye and Anita could press the f**k out of most teams tbh. A very energetic trio. Would be no fun trying to play through that. Would force teams to go a bit more direct i reckon. A big CB like Douglas would sort that out too.

Or past Simpson :)

It's a good thing you don't speak/read Dutch. It's emnarassing quite frankly how they perceive Newcastle as a city and as a club. You'd think he was moving to the third tier of the Azerbaijan league..

i do speak dutch (i can ask the time but wouldn't understand the reply, picked up on a school football trip to axel in 1980)

oo laat est haat ? (written phonetically as i didn't even know then how to spell it.)

Or past Simpson :)

Tbf, Simpson's alright in the air actually. It's anything to do with the ball being on the floor where it seems a bit tricky for him.

i do speak dutch (i can ask the time but wouldn't understand the reply, picked up on a school football trip to axel in 1980)

oo laat est haat ? (written phonetically as i didn't even know then how to spell it.

I'm well impressed.. :lol:

I've decided, I definitely prefer the out of the blue signing to the long transfer saga.  The day we signed Cisse > today.

we'd bid for cisse in the previous window hadn't we ? think was quick by comparison.