Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Tbf it is a shame that the modern game shits all over leagues and teams like that.

:thup:

I was thinking that, it's really weird looking back into the 70s, 80s and even 90s and seeing some of the top European teams of the time, the leagues they played in and where they are today.

Teams like PSV, Ajax, Celtic, Malmo and teams from their leagues don't really stand much of a chance nowadays of even making a final, never mind winning the trophy.

It's one reason why people regarding the Europa as a tin pot trophy is fucking ridiculous.

"If the Premier League was the Olympic Games, the Eredivise would be the Special Olympics."

Who is that? :lol:

Feel bad for them in one way, must be shit seeing your top players leave for the money all the time. A lot of the people on the forum seems like tossers mind, so fuck it.

:yao:

This is great

Yeah like Newcastle would beat Ajax, AZ and PSV. Dream on. Maybe PSV and AZ but certainly not Ajax. And that's exactly why Anita shouldn't go there. If we'd play you you'd get your asses kicked.

Guest bimpy474

Fully expecting this deal to be announced tomorrow morning.

This evening for me, they will have done the photo shoot and first interview for nufc.cock hence the delay.

:snod:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Fully expecting this deal to be announced tomorrow morning.

This evening for me, they will have done the photo shoot and first interview for nufc.cock hence the delay.

:snod:

Will be announced at about 8 I reckon.