The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest BenArfaKedavra

Office glass, waterford star, caliente and sir mozart accy. First two in so heres hopin for 80 odd quid.

Guest Roger Kint

Unexpected win today, ew L15 involved a 66/1 winner. Nice £40 bonus there. Shame the other three are shite mind  :lol:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/2641/img0208qx.jpg

Don't shoot the messenger bros!

My accumulator is fucked so I've stuck £20 on it. Returns £50.

Tell Mackle he's a cunt.

:lol: Idiots.

Had £2 on the outsider @ 200/1 on BetFair, the horse reflected it's price. :lol:

I wouldn't care the winner really took my eye in the parade ring but I'd already backed huckle's fucking tip. Bah!

Returns: £26.00  03/07/2012 GBP 2.00 Single: 5 DREAM SCAPE @ 10/1

Betid 27616888300  Time: 21:28  Bet Type: Single  Stake: £ 2.00

EVENT SELECTION PRICE E/W TERMS STATUS

21:00 GOWRAN PARK (IRELAND)

Horse Racing Outright - Race

DREAM SCAPE 10/1 Standard EW terms apply Settled

Booom

Considering taking the iPad complete with betting apps to work with me. Might get involved in this thread for once. I will warn you though, I very rarely win anything.

Although my 6 years as a manager for William hill has made me a very nervous punter. I just don't have the minerals to go in big, so I will lose little and often.

Considering taking the iPad complete with betting apps to work with me. Might get involved in this thread for once. I will warn you though, I very rarely win anything.

Although my 6 years as a manager for William hill has made me a very nervous punter. I just don't have the minerals to go in big, so I will lose little and often.

Welcome to the club, as a general rule of thumb ignore tips from messi , don't follow me , wormy or neil on bets