The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

I've got 59p left in my BV account. :(

My prize from 888.com arrived yesterday (decided to pick the ipod at the end), will be looking to sell that baby for around £30, which would be a nice sum to bet on some accys come the start of the season.  :thup:

Just got 30/1 on us on Victor, they've clearly got us and them mixed up, looking forward to what their customer services have to say if we win. :lol:

If you stand to win a fair amount, they'll void it due to palpable error. If you're unlucky, that is.

Just got 30/1 on us on Victor, they've clearly got us and them mixed up, looking forward to what their customer services have to say if we win. :lol:

If you stand to win a fair amount, they'll void it due to palpable error. If you're unlucky, that is.

Not expecting them to pay out like, hoping I'll get a freebet as an apology out of it or something though. :lol:

Doing our best not to win mind. :lol:

Considering a Torres top scorer bet for next season, not checked the odds yet though.

11/1 best price on oddschecker.

For some reason Romain Amalfitano is showing at 66/1 on it, ahead of a whole load of actual strikers and people who'll play.

75€ China to get more gold medals than USA @ 2.25.

50€ Germany to win equestrian team event @ 3.0

50€ Michael Jung to win equestrian individual @ 2.75

My knowledge is pretty limited on equestrian but got a decent tip. Go Germany and their horses, keep calm. :lol:

1.40 now.  :smug:

Chachamaidee worth a punt today?

Thinking about putting a lump on it but not sure if I've got the bollocks yet ha

Librano looks a big danger if he can get an easy lead, Chachamaide is highly regarded though and has shown some promise and still open to plenty of improvement but the odd seem a bit skinny for my liking.

i see, not really a big gambler so what you say is enough to put me off ... well at least not put as much on anyway

:thup:

Worried this may now romp to victory and cost you money. Apologies in advance  :lol:

If it's any constellation to you i've went 40 on Michelangelo in the race before. Both horses were around the same price and shorter odds than i would have liked but i just think Michelangelo has a lot more going for it in terms of improvement and although he faces stiffer competition, still can't see it getting beat.

Guest Roger Kint

Went for a no-hope ew L15 today. Lillioftheballet/Silver Lily/Shamdarley/Noverre To Run. £9000 profit or a loss of £7.50 which is far more likely  :lol:

Chachamaidee worth a punt today?

Thinking about putting a lump on it but not sure if I've got the bollocks yet ha

If she gets off to a level break, she should win.  Fell out the stalls at Royal Ascot and was about 6 lengths off the pace, would have won if she got out properly, lost by a neck in the end.

Libranno is gutsy though and is a hard horse to get past when setting the pace. 

I'm trying not to gamble midweek, seem to do terribly in the week at the minute and good at weekends when I go to Newmarket.

Tempted by a few nice prices for e/w multiples though.  Danadana & Cai Shen @ 6/1, Farhaan @ 12/1, Libranno at 4/1, Firebeam 9/1, Jack's Revenge @6/1 and Hototo @11/2.

Might take a watching brief though.  5 days betting at Goodwood could be fatal :lol: especially considering the way the weather has been, reading form hasn't been easy.

Jadanna @ 5/1 (GP)

Win or E/W

15:45 MOLECOMB STAKES (GROUP 3) 5f Pending

Chachamaidee @ 13/8 (GP)

Win or E/W

15:10 LENNOX STAKES (GROUP 2) 7f Pending

Girolamo @ 4/1 (GP)

Win or E/W

14:35 GORDON STAKES (GROUP 3) 1m 4f Pending

Danadana @ 11/2 (GP)

Win or E/W

14:00 HANDICAP 1m 1f 192y Pending