Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

Guest neesy111

f***ing hell, would be great if this came off

And he's fit.

And he stops doing the dance.

I hate that dance but if that dance keeps us up then I shall also dance like that.

Personally I'd rather be relegated.

:pokerface:

f***ing hell, would be great if this came off

And he's fit.

And he stops doing the dance.

I hate that dance but if that dance keeps us up then I shall also dance like that.

This is the correct attitude. I've often wished I was in the crowd with a sniper rifle when I see him doing that shit in a Liverpool shirt, but needs must as they say.

What's the latest we could finalise the move and have him eligible for Wednesday?

Rafa already said he wouldn't use anyone signed now until after that game

:thup:

If we pull this off then most of the negativity goes away. Still, we needed and Rafa wanted 3-4 players. We've got 1 so far. That's a disgrace. But, it'd make us all feel better if we can get Sturridge in.

If he was good at it I wouldn't mind, but his dancing falls short of what's required. Give me the Crouch-bot any day over sub-par body popping.

On reflection, if West Brom sign Crouch with his superior dancing and we end up with the awful Sturridge shimmy, I'm ok with it. Sometimes you just have to resign yourself to these things.

Such an Ashley move this :lol:.

We're still taking a chance on damaged goods. He's a really good player who is terribly injury prone and, if this doesn't work, we'll have gambled everything on him.

So, rather than breaking the transfer record, really committing to Rafa and his vision for the squad we are taking a punt on a bloke with a ropey fitness record in the hope it works.

Survival on the cheap.

I'm sorry but I don't see this as a statement of intent much rather a punt.

That's coming from someone who quite likes the greedy cunt too.

Daniel Sturridge set to join West Brom on loan from Liverpool

Yes, that’s right. The 28-year-old is heading to The Hawthorns after WBA agreed a £1.5m loan fee with Liverpool.

Sevilla, Internazionale and, as of earlier, Newcastle United had been in the running for Sturridge but the Birmingham-born player is returning to the Midlands for a few months at least having fallen out of favour with Jürgen Klopp.

Sturridge has not featured for Liverpool since coming on as a substitute in the 7-0 victory over Spartak Moscow in early December and has made only five starts in all competitions this season.

Full story from Andy Hunter to follow ...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2018/jan/29/transfer-updates-latest-on-aubameyang-to-arsenal-laporte-dzeko-live

Such an Ashley move this :lol:.

We're still taking a chance on damaged goods. He's a really good player who is terribly injury prone and, if this doesn't work, we'll have gambled everything on him.

So, rather than breaking the transfer record, really committing to Rafa and his vision for the squad we are taking a punt on a bloke with a ropey fitness record in the hope it works.

Survival on the cheap.

I'm sorry but I don't see this as a statement of intent much rather a punt.

That's coming from someone who quite likes the greedy c*** too.

Taking a "punt" on undoubted quality though.

Even if he's fit for 5 games and scores 3-4 goals for us, it'll go a long way to ensuring we stay up (IMO).

Daniel Sturridge set to join West Brom on loan from Liverpool

Yes, that’s right. The 28-year-old is heading to The Hawthorns after WBA agreed a £1.5m loan fee with Liverpool.

Sevilla, Internazionale and, as of earlier, Newcastle United had been in the running for Sturridge but the Birmingham-born player is returning to the Midlands for a few months at least having fallen out of favour with Jürgen Klopp.

Sturridge has not featured for Liverpool since coming on as a substitute in the 7-0 victory over Spartak Moscow in early December and has made only five starts in all competitions this season.

Full story from Andy Hunter to follow ...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2018/jan/29/transfer-updates-latest-on-aubameyang-to-arsenal-laporte-dzeko-live

No really?