Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

Guest firetotheworks

Canny hard when you're off sick, but I'm gonna try and stay away from it now. At this point it's just sadism.

I have to say, this would NEVER have happened under Hall/Shepherd/Fletcher etc. When they got in the room with a player, he came to NUFC.

This daft baldy cunt can't sell the club to ANYBODY ffs.

You need someone who can sell the region and/or the club to potential players.

Can you imagine SBR or KK allowing him to go to West fucking Brom FFS?

:lol: :lol: :lol: If you didn't laugh, you'd cry.

Pack of utterly inept morons.

I have to say, this would NEVER have happened under Hall/Shepherd/Fletcher etc. When they got in the room with a player, he came to NUFC.

This daft baldy cunt can't sell the ANYBODY ffs.

That's it in a nutshell. They've killed everything good about the club and Mr Magoo fucking up signings is the end result.

That's it in a nutshell. They've killed everything good about the club and Mr Magoo fucking up signings is the end result.

Wait, you said we'd certainly sign someone.

Despite his injury record, this is way more of a sure thing then a permanent transfer for someone out of the Dutch or Brazilian leagues.

Even if he played in half of our remaining games that might be enough to help keep us up.

The loan fee and wages aren’t even that much, so this is all very sensible. Which is why I expect him to be pictured next to Pardew in 48 hours.

Despite his injury record, this is way more of a sure thing then a permanent transfer for someone out of the Dutch or Brazilian leagues.

Even if he played in half of our remaining games that might be enough to help keep us up.

The loan fee and wages aren’t even that much, so this is all very sensible. Which is why I expect him to be pictured next to Pardew in 48 hours.

Uncanny.

Wait, you said we'd certainly sign someone.

I said we had to try because it just didn't make any sense not to. I failed to factor in the selling the vision side of it, and Charnley's role. Big misjudgement, and I should have known better.

Choice between one of the most stalwart, boring clubs in the league managed by Alan Pardew or a club managed by Rafa Benitez whose fans immortalise strikers who do well.

This'll be something like refusing to pay his wages or owt like that. What a shambles.