Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

Sturridge is from Birmingham.. given our current state you would expect him to pick his hometown.

Aye but Pardew over Rafa? Come on.

These niggly injuries must have been to the brain and not the body, the fucking mong that he is.

Sturridge is from Birmingham.. given our current state you would expect him to pick his hometown.

You would expect us to know that as well, so the story leak was obviously deliberate from the club to make it look like we were going for Rafa's targets.

Guest firetotheworks

They're beneath us and it's only on loan. You would hope that it's hometown> because anything else is just too depressing.

They're still in the cup, that's more games for him to play in between now and the World Cup. Throw in an easier move to his home town, and it's understandable.

He has no interest in either club long term, it's just a case of picking whichever one is most comfortable and suitable for 6 months.

I would expect a professional footballer to pick Rafa over Alan Pardew tbh.

You would have expected the same from Abrahams and Cabellero as well, it's obviously not at Rafa's end where the agreement falls down.

I would expect a professional footballer to pick Rafa over Alan Pardew tbh.

You would have expected the same from Abrahams and Cabellero as well, it's obviously not at Rafa's end where the agreement falls down.

Ofcourse, I'm not blaming him or Sturridge. I expect it's as simple them offering him a better deal.

They're still in the cup, that's more games for him to play in between now and the World Cup. Throw in an easier move to his home town, and it's understandable.

He has no interest in either club long term, it's just a case of picking whichever one is most comfortable and suitable for 6 months.

Aye but there's just no comparison in playing football at our place compared to the Hawthorns ffs :lol:.

For a striker, what better place to get your mojo back?

I think he'd have been a really big risk and the club should be prepared to invest more to back Rafa but it's still fucking ludicrous that they've not been able to sell football at Newcastle United over WBA to him.

This is Mike Ashley's Newcastle. Like it needed any introduction.

Quicker he fucks off, the better. And he can take fucking Penfold with him, the useless fat little baldy cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Charnley has all the charisma of a fish finger, like. Absolute glake.

You can just imagine his sales pitch, with all the gusto of the trainer in The Office when he's talking about how he got into his job, the air conditioner whirring in the background.