The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest neesy111

Anyone else lucky enough to be watching Manish the Dullard and his Football League Borefest?

rather watch this than MotD (watched "the thick of it" instead of MotD)

Was the thick of it good?

Anyone else lucky enough to be watching Manish the Dullard and his Football League Borefest?

rather watch this than MotD (watched "the thick of it" instead of MotD)

Was the thick of it good?

wasn't really, seemed a tad too earnest in trying to make a point. some good bits (tucker naturally towards the end but because he was put under pressure, not the good line stuff) but not worthy of an hour.

For all the fawning over Kyle Walker, he's not half at fault for a fucktonne of the goals Spurs concede.

Most of us want to see Naughton given a run. Problem is, Gallas is starting to hit the buffers, so we'd prefer Vertonghen at CB, and Naughton seems to be our othercover at LB. Hopefully either BAE or Kaboul get back soon. I'd even like to see Adam Smith given a chance (England U21 right back).

It was good that you mentioned that, so we knew you weren't talking about the 18th century economist.

Well that was partly why I said it, as I've heard that joke far too many times. Now heard it one more than far too many :lol:.

For all the fawning over Kyle Walker, he's not half at fault for a fucktonne of the goals Spurs concede.

Most of us want to see Naughton given a run. Problem is, Gallas is starting to hit the buffers, so we'd prefer Vertonghen at CB, and Naughton seems to be our othercover at LB. Hopefully either BAE or Kaboul get back soon. I'd even like to see Adam Smith given a chance (England U21 right back).

What about Danny Rose?  :azn:

I'd actually heard that he's doing far better now. God, if we get a decent LB out of him I'd be fucking elated - he's totally underwhelmed me so far.