The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

The only way Southampton will be relegated is if the new manager tries to change too much and it gets lost in translation, still think appointing a manager to replace Adkins when the new guy does not speak English, is madness.  :undecided:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We should appoint a random Argentine manager.

MAGADONA IN!

Not jumping ahead now, but if you know what you want and do your homework I really don´t understand why it has to be a well known person.

I was being flippant, but yeah I'll tend to agree with that. All depends on your players, I guess.

I was going to ask Neil about Jelavic actually. He's looked relatively poor this season. What's up with him? Everton create plenty whenever I watch them, but he can't score for toffee it seems.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I was going to ask Neil about Jelavic actually. He's looked relatively poor this season. What's up with him? Everton create plenty whenever I watch them, but he can't score for toffee it seems.

:shifty:

:boomboom:

I'm glad that Murray is going as he is shite. However it's really annoying that there's a general consensus out there from ex-pro's that if you haven't played the game to their level that you're not allowed to pass comment. There's plenty of people out there that can analyse games far better than the usual post-labotomy analysis you get on MOTD.

Just shows once again how out of touch the BBC are and how it is a closed shop.

Guest neesy111

I'm glad that Murray is going as he is shite. However it's really annoying that there's a general consensus out there from ex-pro's that if you haven't played the game to their level that you're not allowed to pass comment. There's plenty of people out there that can analyse games far better than the usual post-labotomy analysis you get on MOTD.

Just shows once again how out of touch the BBC are and how it is a closed shop.

Aye the BBC do it across most of their sports, even in commentary positions.

Really looking forward to our semi final tomorrow.

Been watching youtube videos of our 94 turnaround of 3-1 from the first leg against Tranmere. One of the best, most atmospheric matches I've ever been to at VP.

On the up side, it fired me to believe we'll be alright tomorow.

On the down side, it made me wonder at what a fantastically entertaining side Big Ron put together largely with the money we got from selling David Platt, then i reflect on the money we've wasted over the last five years and where it has got us. Somewhat depressing.

http://i.imgur.com/mzEJupK.png

He's a clueless bitter arsehole. Only one thing worse than some ex-pro talking shite about football and that's a nobody like him talking shite while being aggressively negative about players and clubs as if he's some sort of sporting oracle.

Fuck off, and don't come back.

More of getting rid of tossers like him who get in because of WHO they know in the backrooms of the BBC Classic pompous BBC arseh*le with petulant chip on shoulder like most of the rotten BBC these days.

Now - get Danny Baker back on 606, and not get people who haven't a f******g clue - which has been the case for the last 20 years or so

1st half last night was probably the worst we've played all season. I can accept things sometimes just not happening in front of goal but I can't accept a lack of pressure on the ball and constantly giving the ball away.

I feel a bit sorry for Jelavic. Sure, he should have scored last night but he's generally being forced to play out wide for no real reason - he needs to be central. He drifts to the wing far too often, and he's also being compromised by Fellaini not being the same player he was pre-Stoke. Osman had a stinker (a rarity for him, to his credit), and Jesus fucking Christ don't get me going on Naismith again.

Anichebe was our best player and he was only on for half an hour. It was also, as predicted, clear that we are a different side when Mirallas is playing.

1st half last night was probably the worst we've played all season. I can accept things sometimes just not happening in front of goal but I can't accept a lack of pressure on the ball and constantly giving the ball away.

I feel a bit sorry for Jelavic. Sure, he should have scored last night but he's generally being forced to play out wide for no real reason - he needs to be central. He drifts to the wing far too often, and he's also being compromised by Fellaini not being the same player he was pre-Stoke. Osman had a stinker (a rarity for him, to his credit), and Jesus fucking Christ don't get me going on Naismith again.

Anichebe was our best player and he was only on for half an hour. It was also, as predicted, clear that we are a different side when Mirallas is playing.

Really like Mirallas - really takes the game by the scruff of the neck to make things happen.

Calm down mate, you finished 7th last year.

Not sure if serious or parodying the misguided mentality that you're not allowed to criticise your own team while also appreciating things have generally gone well this season.

What a shit meme that'd be.

Really like Mirallas - really takes the game by the scruff of the neck to make things happen.

It's not an exaggeration to say how much we have him on the pitch for the rest of the season will determine where we finish. Get him playing regularly and we might have a chance of top 4, otherwise I think we'll float about 6th/7th.

Did Naismith do anything yesterday like? Seemed obvious that the Everton players knew he is shite so kept the ball on the left hand side all game.

Agree that Anichebe was your best player Neil, he was causing all kinds of trouble.