The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Aye, you deserve to be relegated if you get beat at Goodison Park like, may as well just liquidate the club.

And give Rooney to us for free

Which us is that then, Newcastle or Man City? :p

G-Nev was doing so well there analysing the game, until the inevitable "well I wonder when someone will make a bid for Fellaini" came out. Sigh.

Always the way, unless it's someone from the media "top 4"

Everton were fantastic, Fellaini and Jagielka in particular. The only real positive point for Man U was Kagawa who was class.

Anyway Utd's weakpoints that were showed up in Europe and various PL games last season are still very apparent and ignoring them to get RVP was very stupid.

It's not kneejerk either as i said that when they signed RVP.

Everton were fantastic, Fellaini and Jagielka in particular. The only real positive point for Man U was Kagawa who was class.

Anyway Utd's weakpoints that were showed up in Europe and various PL games last season are still very apparent and ignoring them to get RVP was very stupid.

maybe rvp is jinxed and man utd wont win jack as long as he stays there

Man Utd have needed another midfielder or two for a good 4 years imo, bit of energy and presence is lacking and they struggle when teams play high-tempo pressing against them, tonight, us, basel, bilbao last season, barca's closing down (though who doesnt struggle against them?). Fletcher provided that to an extent but he was never top drawer and i don't think he'll get back to his old form, while Anderson is the closest they have for providing that and he is an utter joke, strings 4 or 5 good games every season and is a fat waste of space rest of the time.

I do think Kagawa fills the gap in terms of clever passing though - will be a sound replacement for the player Scholes used to be.