The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Just got around to watching a new show over here in the States called ESPNFC where they do a 30 show recapping the weekend's Premier League matches.

Well after spending the first 15 minutes talking about the Man U match they finally get around to the team of the week and Ben Arfa is in there but the best moment comes when Shaka Hislop says "ah, but I wish Demba Ba was in there" and the panel sighs in agreement until he says "but you always leave out players from my old club"

Thought it was just a good :smitten: moment.  Love having Shaka Hislop on ESPN all of the time and Warren Barton on Fox Soccer, especially when he's paneling during one of our matches and cheeses so hard when we do well.

Just got around to watching a new show over here in the States called ESPNFC where they do a 30 show recapping the weekend's Premier League matches.

Well after spending the first 15 minutes talking about the Man U match they finally get around to the team of the week and Ben Arfa is in there but the best moment comes when Shaka Hislop says "ah, but I wish Demba Ba was in there" and the panel sighs in agreement until he says "but you always leave out players from my old club"

Thought it was just a good :smitten: moment.  Love having Shaka Hislop on ESPN all of the time and Warren Barton on Fox Soccer, especially when he's paneling during one of our matches and cheeses so hard when we do well.

Magedia US

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Hazard, Mata; Torres

Reading: Federici; Gunter, Harte, Gorkss, Pearce; Leigertwood, Guthrie, Karacan, McAnuff, McCleary; Pogrebnyak.

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Hazard, Mata; Torres

Reading: Federici; Gunter, Harte, Gorkss, Pearce; Leigertwood, Guthrie, Karacan, McAnuff, McCleary; Pogrebnyak.

Why are they playing each other today?

Good thing Chelsea have a game today. It's at least not that much more recovery for them than for us. Players like Terry and Lampard will probably already start to struggle playing 3 times 90 minutes in the spaces of one week.