The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest neesy111

He said he didn't celebrate his goals tonight because he isn't happy with some people at the club. Didn't go into many details, just that it's "a professional issue" and it doesn't have to do with him not winning the UEFA player of the year (:lol:)

:lol:

Watching Barca and not for the first time this season they look somewhat underwhelming. I wonder if there's something about great teams always petering out after 3 years at most, if it's the hunger, of it's just a bad few games. Still winning ofc but by 1-0, tad risky. Must take it out of them storming game after game of big wins.

Watching Barca and not for the first time this season they look somewhat underwhelming. I wonder if there's something about great teams always petering out after 3 years at most, if it's the hunger, of it's just a bad few games. Still winning ofc but by 1-0, tad risky. Must take it out of them storming game after game of big wins.

Man, I agree with your general point, but it's only 4 games in :lol:

It's true that we are lacking the hunger and urgency that we used to have. Guardiola was very good at this, imho his greatest asset was his motivational skills and the ability of getting his players to believe and blindly follow his footballing ideas until the last breadth. Vilanova has always been the calmer gray eminence behind the throne, so to speak, and I'm not sure he has it in him to reignite that spark. That's the only thing that will determine success or failure this season, in my opinion.

Still, Madrid drew against this lot at home, so you gotta give us some credit.

Man, I agree with your general point, but it's only 4 games in :lol:

It's true that we are lacking the hunger and urgency that we used to have. Guardiola was very good at this, imho his greatest asset was his motivational skills and the ability of getting his players to believe and blindly follow his footballing ideas until the last breadth. Vilanova has always been the calmer gray eminence behind the throne, so to speak, and I'm not sure he has it in him to reignite that spark. That's the only thing that will determine success or failure this season, in my opinion.

Still, Madrid drew against this lot at home, so you gotta give us some credit.

yes bit unfair to judge after 4 but its  your own fault for setting ridiculous standards in the first place