The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Hate Real like but I also cannot stand the troglodytes that is Manchester City's following.

But they got 400,000 every week against Cheadle Hulme.

Strange isn't it how nobody now mentions the fact they're the league champions and can't even sell out their ground.

Goes against the narrative of the best league in the world unfortunately. We get a lot of it as well tbf, no mention last night of the swathes of empty seats despite the repeated close ups of the fans.

Hate Real like but I also cannot stand the troglodytes that is Manchester City's following.

Strange isn't it how nobody now mentions the fact they're the league champions and can't even sell out their ground.

How much are there matchday tickets (roughly)? Fair enough if they're priced out of attending.

How much are there matchday tickets (roughly)? Fair enough if they're priced out of attending.

£32-44 for the mackems game according to their website. Similar for Dortmund too.

What are everyones thoughts on Dzeko? I've always thought he is a bit meh, so i'm obviously missing something  :lol: Always thought he looks out of place compared to Tevez and Aguero.

He gives them a totally different option to either. He'd thrive if they played two orthodox wingers but nobody really tends to play like that these days. Same with Ba and Cisse. I'm sure if they had Robert and Solano on the wings they'd both be scoring whilst each other was on the pitch.

Such a shame so many teams will blueprint Chelsea this season in the big games.

I don't understand the aversion to using effective footballing strategies.

It always surprises me just how finished Essien is as a top level footballer. He is player that seemed indestructible and unstoppable, but injuries ruined him just like so many others. Was a passenger again.

Dzeko!!

Such a shame too as he was brilliant whilst at Lyon. Don't think he ever reached those heights at Chelsea and I don't blame him for that. He was often not deployed correctly or filling in everywhere.

He was your classic box to box player who would be brilliant in a 4-4-2, yet they used him all wrong at Chelsea.

He was never a defensive midfielder. Mou used him Maka/Obi/Ballack/Maniche as Lampard's workhorses. He would have been brilliant doing what Toure does at City.