The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Allardyce 5 points ahead of us. :scared:

I was expecting West Ham to get hammered every week given what an utter embarrassing disgrace of a player Kevin Nolan is. :rolleyes:

Nolan was just about the perfect signing for the situation Wham found themselves in.

Good to see him doing well but wouldn't want to see him anywhere near our side.

I was expecting West Ham to get hammered every week given what an utter embarrassing disgrace of a player Kevin Nolan is. :rolleyes:

Nolan was just about the perfect signing for the situation Wham found themselves in.

There are games in which we'd still need him. He can come up with a goal out of nowhere like he did many times for us - even in the PL.

Depends on your point of view. We don't play much different to Allardyce's "bang it into the box and hope someone sticks it in" philosophy so at the moment he'd be a welcome addition. None of our midfielders look the least bit interested in scoring.

There are games in which we'd still need him. He can come up with a goal out of nowhere like he did many times for us - even in the PL.

Yeah I thought that last season when people with short memories were slagging him off - Villa away for example when we dominated but had no-one to stick the ball in the net. But we should be at the stage where we're moving beyond players like that.

Should being the important word there... :undecided:

Yeah I thought that last season when people with short memories were slagging him off - Villa away for example when we dominated but had no-one to stick the ball in the net. But we should be at the stage where we're moving beyond players like that.

Should being the important word there... :undecided:

You know, in the end, teams like Man Utd, Real Madrid, Barcelona.... they don't need those sort of players because they have their Rooneys, Ronaldos and Messis, players who very rarely fail to turn up.

So we're behind Liverpool now, and even a win tomorrow will only take us 10th. Worse goal difference than anyone in the top half, including Swansea and West Ham. Champions League spots (lol) already look like they're restricted to one, not that it was likely to be any different of course.

Need to buck our ideas up very soon.

So we're behind Liverpool now, and even a win tomorrow will only take us 9th. Worse goal difference than anyone in the top half, including Swansea and West Ham. Champions League spots (lol) already look like they're restricted to one, not that it was likely to be any different of course.

Need to buck our ideas up very soon.

It'll only take us 10th assuming Arsenal do Norwich.