The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

So we're behind Liverpool now, and even a win tomorrow will only take us 10th. Worse goal difference than anyone in the top half, including Swansea and West Ham. Champions League spots (lol) already look like they're restricted to one, not that it was likely to be any different of course.

Need to buck our ideas up very soon.

I think Pardew might be forced into a rethink if we start to drop off the pace much more, he needs one as well imo.

Why not? We have been struggling this season for leadership and goals. He offers both.

Well said. He did it for us, lets not forget. Plenty did FAR less and don't get sniped at

I'll never forgive him for the Liverpool /Carroll affair though.

So we're behind Liverpool now, and even a win tomorrow will only take us 10th. Worse goal difference than anyone in the top half, including Swansea and West Ham. Champions League spots (lol) already look like they're restricted to one, not that it was likely to be any different of course.

Need to buck our ideas up very soon.

A win will put us within 2 points of Spurs and 3 (at most) of Arsenal. We'd also have had 4 of the teams who will probably finish top 7, as well as our away derby match in the first 8 games of the season. I'm not concerned in the slightest that we'll not be around 6th again come May.

Could commentators be any more biased towards top teams than these lot, willing Arsenal to score. It's like teams outside top 4 are just there to make up numbers, sickening tbh

Thing is, one team had no interest in playing football for 71+ minutes. I can understand why, but it's also bloody horrible for the neutral.

Could commentators be any more biased towards top teams than these lot, willing Arsenal to score. It's like teams outside top 4 are just there to make up numbers, sickening tbh

Thing is, one team had no interest in playing football for 71+ minutes. I can understand why, but it's also bloody horrible for the neutral.

Yeah I know that, although I quite enjoy watching the underdog come through. But surely the commentators should be less biased than saying "Arsenal just need to be patient and they will score/win", it shows a lack of respect to the other team. It just sickens me the way they go on about Arsenal, Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Spurs etc. It's a total joke really.

Norwich obviously played that way to try and hold on to win, fair play in my eyes, however they could have scored a couple more tbh if Holt had thought about it.

Why not? We have been struggling this season for leadership and goals. He offers both.

Well said. He did it for us, lets not forget. Plenty did FAR less and don't get sniped at

I'll never forgive him for the Liverpool /Carroll affair though.

He scored a hattrick against the mackems. He'll always be a legend to me.