The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest neesy111

We're going to get bastard Chelsea in the first knockout stage of the Europa League aren't we.

don't think we can actually

Correct.

Guest neesy111

We're going to get bastard Chelsea in the first knockout stage of the Europa League aren't we.

Correct.

Why's that?

Teams from same country can't meet each in 1st rounds in latter stages in Europa league and Champions League.

Correct.

Why's that?

Teams from same country can't meet each in 1st rounds in latter stages in Europa league and Champions League.

Cheers.

I have been educated.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Fair play to Celtic, no one gave them a hope, I preicted 3-0 at least to barca myself, but they held their own and defended well, it's too bad  football always wins in the end. Forster is a looking a great keeper too, doesn't look out of place in the champions league, Celtic would be fucked w/o him.

Who sent me a warning for asking for someone to post the Fraser Forster hands like frying pans song? Jesus.

That would have been me. Sorry, misunderstood your post.

:lol: intrigued as to how this can be interpreted in an offensive manner

Who sent me a warning for asking for someone to post the Fraser Forster hands like frying pans song? Jesus.

That would have been me. Sorry, misunderstood your post.

:lol: To be fair, I did just quote Ronaldo's post and demand someone post the video. I didn't go into detail about which video, just assumed everyone was familiar with the song. :lol: