The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

After all of the complaining about Suarez diving is it any wonder when yet again Olsen gets away with what was a patent pen. I think I'd dive all over with minimal contact if the officials I played with were so myopic

No one ever does it quite like him.

I'd back WBA to be ahead of us come the end of the season.

Do you mean May or the end of autumn? The latter one might be right.

:razz:. Very well organised as a team, play a type of football which  suits the players at their disposal very well(unlike us) and a variety of options up front.  Time will tell, I suppose.

After all of the complaining about Suarez diving is it any wonder when yet again Olsen gets away with what was a patent pen. I think I'd dive all over with minimal contact if the officials I played with were so myopic

No one ever does it quite like him.

Very good. :laugh:

West Brom remind me of us last season. Playing with the freedom of low expectation and picking up results. Time will tell if they can maintain it, but it's a very impressive start. Joint 4th with more wins than Everton and Arsenal.

West Brom remind me of us last season. Playing with the freedom of low expectation and picking up results. Time will tell if they can maintain it, but it's a very impressive start. Joint 4th with more wins than Everton and Arsenal.

Not played anyone though innit, Lukaku will be off back to Chelsea in January, manager is getting lucky cos he's new, had no injuries to test their small squad and other such tired cliches.

With all due respect, I don't particularly see West Brom as our rivals.

:lol:

I worry that neutrals will read this and not understand the context.

One of those quotes that comes back to bite you on the arse!

Actually, I don't see you as one of our rivals either!