The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Commentator keeps getting Colo and Fernandez wrong.

Easy mistake to make

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Federico-Fernandez.jpg

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/horror%20hair%20fabricio%20coloccini.jpg

altrincham and burton on espn, never fails to amuse me when the crowd go 'wwhhhhhoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh' for a goal kick :lol:

I took an ex and her friend to a Spurs match years ago (they'd never been to a match before) and it was the single thing they most loved about the game. Particularly the "You're shit, aaaaaaaaah" postscript.

Just seen Suarez assist to Cavani. f***ing hell the man is on a hot streak right now. Racist prick.

Watching the highlights from that game has been better than I thought it would be because of the way Suarez played. 

Neymars penalty :lol: One of the worst I've ever seen. That one and those three Brazil missed against Paraguay in the Copa America. :lol:

'Jonathan Soriano penalty' on utube.  He actually manages to hit it even higher.

Aye its terrible.

Neymars penalty :lol: One of the worst I've ever seen. That one and those three Brazil missed against Paraguay in the Copa America. :lol:

'Jonathan Soriano penalty' on utube.  He actually manages to hit it even higher.

Had completely forgotten about Jonathan. I see he's storming the Austrian league, makes me wish he chose to remain in Spain and not go to a joke league. I guess Red Bull Salzburg are pissing him with money.

But not the worst, right?  :whistle:

But not the worst, right?  :whistle:

Oh f*** off. :lol: It was definitely one of the worst, but I've seen someone shoot a penalty where he hits the grass first and the ball doesn't even move more than 3 meters :lol: