The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I recall Liverpool coming on their Asian Tour to play our national team / league select in recent years. Organisers against advice from the FA chose to play YNWA over the PA and declaring 'This is Anfield!' in our national stadium. :lol: Got a right bollocking in the press.

And then there was this during their trip to Malaysia last year. :lol:

Arsenal's goal was lush.

:lol: Walcott's heavy touch bounced off Jagielka's leg and fortuitously back to him, and his finish went above Howard due to the ball deflecting off Hibbert.

I was hoping no one would notice, I was only half watching when I saw it and it looked great. Then when I saw it again, there's so much luck in that goal it's ridiculous. From their own half it just bounces right for them every time. Reminded me of FIFA when you put challenge after challenge in and never come away with the ball :lol:

Stupid fact I heard today in the radio: 4,500 000 Spaniards have never seen Atlético beat Real Madrid, having been born after 1999.

13 years man, it's just silly. Imagine Sunderland having a similar record against yourselves.

Really looking forward to that on Saturday. No doubt I'll be let down by Atletico again.

Stupid fact I heard today in the radio: 4,500 000 Spaniards have never seen Atlético beat Real Madrid, having been born after 1999.

13 years man, it's just silly. Imagine Sunderland having a similar record against yourselves.

Really looking forward to that on Saturday. No doubt I'll be let down by Atletico again.

There are two unfathomable thoughts at play here, Atlético beating Real Madrid and Real Madrid falling 14 points adrift in December. It just can't happen.