The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Norwich pass the ball so well even though they've got a perfectly good target man upfront and only play it long when they have to,  we don't have one other than Shola yet we keep punting it long at every chance, shows the value of having players in the back who can actually play football.

The value of having a manager who knows how to mix it up you mean. Norwich don't have a single player better than Krul, Coloccini, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Cisse or Ba.

Sewelly mate, you've really had a fucking nightmare with Defoe. :lol:

Not as much as those calling Suarez 'very average' at the start of the season.

Debatable.

Anyway I don't give a shit. I did say at the time he will always score goals in this league but the fact he's one of the best forwards this country can produce sums up exactly how shit we are. He's kicking 30 and still plays like a raw teenager with 0 intelligence.

Why does scoring goals change anything in regards to Defoe anyway? he's always scored goals all that was said about him is that he's overall game is piss poor and it is.

I have seen nothing this season to suggest that he's improved in that regard of course it don't matter while he's scoring but i don't think anyone denied he was a fantastic finisher just that he's not a very good footballer and honestly he isn't.

Sewelly mate, you've really had a fucking nightmare with Defoe. :lol:

Not as much as those calling Suarez 'very average' at the start of the season.

Debatable.

Anyway I don't give a shit. I did say at the time he will always score goals in this league but the fact he's one of the best forwards this country can produce sums up exactly how shit we are. He's kicking 30 and still plays like a raw teenager with 0 intelligence.

Defoe is the definition of one-dimensional. His dimension happens to produce very good stats but Sewelly has always been right/consistent on this one, IMO.

He became quite entrenched in his viewpoint I think and used hyperbolic language about just how bad he thought Defoe was that made it seem like he was talking about Matty Pattison :lol:

I think Defoe has just moved into the top 10 goalscorers in Premier League history btw. If not he's a goal or 2 off it.

Impressive. Don't think he'd make my top 50* Premiership strikers though.

* massive guess - I don't actually have a list :laugh: