The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I think Defoe has just moved into the top 10 goalscorers in Premier League history btw. If not he's a goal or 2 off it.

Impressive. Don't think he'd make my top 50* Premiership strikers though.

* massive guess - I don't actually have a list :laugh:

I'll wait.

I think Defoe has just moved into the top 10 goalscorers in Premier League history btw. If not he's a goal or 2 off it.

I'll wait.

You'll be waiting a fucking long time :lol:

I'll wait.

You'll be waiting a f***ing long time :lol:

Bookmarked.

Heskey is in the top 10 tbf  :lol:

It's more about longevity than how good you actually are.

It's obviously about longevity in that they can't score 150 goals over night, you rascal  :love:

Yeah just seen that, still surprised but glad he isn't actually in the top 10 :lol:

4 of the top 6 have played for Newcastle, Emile Heskey is above the mackems best player ever!!11 :lol:

Andy Cole played for the mackems.

Yeah just seen that, still surprised but glad he isn't actually in the top 10 :lol:

4 of the top 6 have played for Newcastle, Emile Heskey is above the mackems best player ever!!11 :lol:

Andy Cole played for the mackems.

using the term "played" in it's vaguest possible sense.

If Spurs were smart they would take advantage of Rose progress this season and stick him in the first team squad next season.

LB is quite a problem area for them and he's looked good every time i have seen him this season.

That is exactly the plan. He wasn't developing as a LB with us (and I really didn't rate him tbh) but, like Walker, it looks like getting regular playing time has really helped smooth off his edges. I'd be really happy to take him back, not least as he qualifies as homegrown and as that "super-homegrown" requirement in Europe. We don't actually have proper cover at LB, and have been playing other players out of position (mainly Vertonghen and Naughton) all season because BAE is injured.