The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Barca v Atletico next week? I'd be excited if it wasn't likely Atletico will be s****.

Nah Atleti and Barca games are usually good and they actually turn up unlike against Real.

I think i heard a stat like the game over last few years averages 5 goals a game or something :lol:

Depends where it is though if it's at the Calderon it could get very interesting if it's at Camp Nou then it's probably going to be a Barca win.

I seem to remember them getting some right beatings at the Nou Camp in recent years?

That said it should be a better game than the Madrid derby last week, I agree.

Yeah main reason i asked where it was because they usually get good results at Home to Barca but away to Barca they have been battered a few times.

None the less it should guarantee goals at least....

I hope Falcao doesn't leave in January

Can't fucking stand how the media are constantly trying to take all the best players to the same few clubs. Atletico are 2nd in La Liga right now, how about he just stays there?

Can't fucking stand how the media are constantly trying to take all the best players to the same few clubs. Atletico are 2nd in La Liga right now, how about he just stays there?

It is shit but they know Atletico are up the shitter financially.

On a different note I need to see Messi live.

It is shit but they know Atletico are up the shitter financially.

On a different note I need to see Messi live.

First time I did he had a hat-trick in 20 mins.  :lol: