The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen ©, Podolski, Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Coquelin, Gervinho,

Strong team. Wenger is desperate.

Odd that a manager would want to win a trophy with a confidence inspiring win. Wenger must be losing his marbles the daft cunt.

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen ©, Podolski, Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Coquelin, Gervinho,

Odd that a manager would want to win a trophy with a confidence inspiring win. Wenger must be losing his marbles the daft cunt.

I'm not saying he is mental, but he would normally put out his second string against Bradford in the league cup.

Me and a mate keeping having an argument about who we'd rather have out of Ibrahimovic or Falcao. Ibra is the better all round player but I'd rather have Falcao in my team.

Falcao has more sell on value.

Ah well, Mike and Bill will be in Madrid soon.

I'm not saying he is mental, but he would normally put out his second string against Bradford in the league cup.

Not playing 'til next Monday n all, so why not.

Ahhh digs at Pardew :lol:

Me and a mate keeping having an argument about who we'd rather have out of Ibrahimovic or Falcao. Ibra is the better all round player but I'd rather have Falcao in my team.

Falcao has more sell on value.

Ah well, Mike and Bill will be in Madrid soon.

http://i46.tinypic.com/15f3vx2.jpg

Ahhh digs at Pardew :lol:

Not at all, if I was Wenger I'd do the same. In theory get a big win, play well, get through in 90 and then you've 5 days to recover. Plus Arsenal's reserves are predominately shite, would Chamakh, Arsebiscuits, whoever be raising their game at Bradford? Would they fuck, they couldn't give a shit.

Arsenal don't have much of a 2nd team anymore at least ones who are in any way competent