The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Pedro has basically been a knacker for about 18 months now.

I would drop him personally.... Sanchez, Iniesta and Villa can all do a better job right now.

He was injured a lot last season though. Personally I think he's quality and always without fail used to turn up on the big occasions for Barca. Sanchez hasn't really impressed me in all honesty since he's been at Barca.

Pedro has basically been a knacker for about 18 months now.

I would drop him personally.... Sanchez, Iniesta and Villa can all do a better job right now.

He was injured a lot last season though. Personally I think he's quality and always without fail used to turn up on the big occasions for Barca. Sanchez hasn't really impressed me in all honesty since he's been at Barca.

Aye but in last year or so for Barca his performances have not been up to level you expect and this season he's been poor.

It doesn't mean i think he's bad all of a sudden he's a great player but at the moment i can think of a few forwards who deserve to start in front of him.

He has 2 goals in 20 games this season and honestly it's not like he would offer anything outside of his goals that other players they have can't.

Even Tello i think would be more effective at the moment.