The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

What the hell is Moyes' beef with Barkley? Talented player and Moyes doesn't play him at all.

What's up with that Duffy lad? Saw him a few times last season and thought he had massive potential.

Yeah, he does have a fair bit of potential. But ultimately with Jagielka and Distin there, opportunities are rare. Also maybe Moyes is being careful with him, he had life-saving surgery a couple of years ago (severed artery).

I'd give him a chance ahead of fucking Heitinga.

Hitzlsperger on ahead of Barkley. :lol: Fucking hell Moyes. This is the lad we recalled from his loan at Sheff Wed and have proceeded not to play him, and instead bringing on Naismith and Hitzlsperger on before giving Barkley a chance, at 4-1 up, against Cheltenham. Unbelievable. If I were him I'd demand a loan tomorrow, what's the point in being here?

What the hell is Moyes' beef with Barkley? Talented player and Moyes doesn't play him at all.

What's up with that Duffy lad? Saw him a few times last season and thought he had massive potential.

Yeah, he does have a fair bit of potential. But ultimately with Jagielka and Distin there, opportunities are rare. Also maybe Moyes is being careful with him, he had life-saving surgery a couple of years ago (severed artery).

I'd give him a chance ahead of fucking Heitinga.

:scared:

Someone's description of him:

Naismith's first touch is slightly south of absolutely abysmal, but he can take heart from the fact it is just fractions above Non-existent. Useless and should be sold for a slight loss, and we got him for free.

Someone's description of him:

Naismith's first touch is slightly south of absolutely abysmal, but he can take heart from the fact it is just fractions above Non-existent. Useless and should be sold for a slight loss, and we got him for free.

Was quite surprised when you got him, suppose as a free it's a win-win. Good athlete, shite footballer. Always raging when he got a game for Scotland.

Classic Moyes try hard wide player with no discernible ability.

I should be sat here delighted with a 5-1 win but I can't get that substitution out of my head. And then he brings on Ze Joiman instead of Barkley?! I'd be absolutely pissed off to hell if I were Barkley. Can't even get a game when 4-1 up vs Cheltenham.