Loïc Rémy

Dinho lad

Guest nufc_89

If they want 15 million,it  seems that Remy have a similiar price tag as Rvp considering what Juventus, man utd and man city are willing to pay for the last mentioned.

Edit: Hence, marseille will never get 15 million. However, he would be an amazing signing and he would fit us perfectley

He's a much better fit than Carroll or De Jong, similar price, French, fast and in the last year of his contract. So i'd be 100% behind this. I'm not sure he'd join us but, then again, we thought the same with Ben Arfa and Cabaye.

I know Dan Gleebals has been a member of this forum a fair while.... but I've only just twigged on his name :lol:

:lol: Thanks for pointing that out, I thought it was his real name.

Ditto, just thought it was some dutch bloke.

I know Dan Gleebals has been a member of this forum a fair while.... but I've only just twigged on his name :lol:

I am a Steve Mclaren love child

I also thought he was Dutch.  :lol:

Guest Realist

It's an easy miss without the double-l, I've been internally pronouncing the last syllable as "buhls." :blush:

Still, :clap:

I also thought he was Dutch.  :lol:

Not sure i'll be able to take him serious now after this revelation  :lol:

They know that Remy will leave on a free transfer at the end of the season and around £15million is the price tag.

Wasn't aware of this, what was our final offer for de Jong? Can imagine us testing the water with a similar figure.

They know that Remy will leave on a free transfer at the end of the season and around £15million is the price tag.

Wasn't aware of this, what was our final offer for de Jong? Can imagine us testing the water with a similar figure.

We aren't discussing Remy anymore in the Remy thread. We are discusiing Dan Gleebals name. Post Remy comments elsewhere.

Guest reefatoon

We aren't discussing Remy anymore in the Remy thread. We are discusiing Dan Gleebals name. Post Remy comments elsewhere.

Remy might suffer from Dan Gleebals though

We can discuss Remy in a Dan Gleebals birthday tread, but not here pls.

Guest antz1uk

sure I remember something about him having a heart defect a while back, maybe we're just collecting spare parts like a human breakers yard for cisse

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/199/693/disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571

Guest bimpy474

Just spent two hours saying Dan Gleebals name over and over again, thinking i dont get it...... :icon_scratch:.......my 9 year old took one look and got it straight away, little fecker wouldn't tell me for ages either  :angry:

:lol: