Cardiff City 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/08/12

Guest BooBoo

Definitely going down after today's shambles.

Chelsea going down with us after Brighton bummed their full strength team 3-1.

And Man City too, they got bummed by Oldham.

f***ing shambles this Premier League like.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pardew told the Evening Chronicle: "My message would just be to be patient. We've got a great side, and a great underbelly to the team. If we add one or two, or even three, we'll have a great side"

Guest BooBoo

I think more annoying than the knee jerkers are the "don't worry about a thing, it'll be all right on the night" gang.

Pardew told the Evening Chronicle: "My message would just be to be patient. We've got a great side, and a great underbelly to the team. If we add one or two, or even three, we'll have a great side"

:megusta:

Guest BooBoo

I think more annoying than the knee jerkers are the "don't worry about a thing, it'll be all right on the night" gang.

That's probably because you are one of the knee jerkers though.

:lol:

Am I bollocks man, ive been dissatisfied all summer. Today's just underlined what I've felt all pre season tbh.

Guest neesy111

It's those who are just ready to have a go/pop at anyone underlying concerned about a situation/game, because they are super fans etc are the really annoying one's.

It's those who are just ready to have a go/pop at anyone underlying concerned about a situation/game, because they are super fans etc are the really annoying one's.

I can honestly say Neesy that the worst thing about this whole pre-season is that apostrophe in 'ones'.

:)

Guest neesy111

I can honestly say Neesy that the worst thing about this whole pre-season is that apostrophe in 'ones'.

:okay:

Guest BooBoo

Yep, the Footballing Hipster brigade.

"Oh my God, look at these clueless fools being worried because we got dicked by a Championship team and haven't strengthened the side"

Fuck off, man. :lol:

Been a typical NUFC balls up of a pre-season, like. I take a bit of comfort from the fact that last year's was almost as bad.

Last year's was worse in terms of farcical mistakes. the Tiote thing was appalling, and cabaye not far off. This year has just been weird, hasn't felt like a pre-season for most of it. Have no idea how it's going to affect us until the first few weeks of the season though

Guest neesy111

Last years was far worse.

It was, but it did bring the squad closer together and get that siege mentality which did us great in the 1st half of the season.

:okay:

:lol:

Last years was far worse.

Been a typical NUFC balls up of a pre-season, like. I take a bit of comfort from the fact that last year's was almost as bad.

Last year's was worse in terms of farcical mistakes. the Tiote thing was appalling, and cabaye not far off. This year has just been weird, hasn't felt like a pre-season for most of it. Have no idea how it's going to affect us until the first few weeks of the season though

We got two players we badly needed in Cabaye and Ba.