Cardiff City 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/08/12

Guest BooBoo

Does that mean Hatem travelled? Worried that Cabaye's only played about 15 minutes of pre-season.

I'm not considering he played a big part at the Euros, i think if you look at players that played a big part at Euros most of them have hardly kicked a ball in pre season.

Hatem has to play though.

Does that mean Hatem travelled? Worried that Cabaye's only played about 15 minutes of pre-season.

I'm not considering he played a big part at the Euros, i think if you look at players that played a big part at Euros most of them have hardly kicked a ball in pre season.

Bollocks. It's about 50 days since his last game for France, the least I'd expect is for him to feature today.

Bollocks. It's about 50 days since his last game for France, the least I'd expect is for him to feature today.

Silva and Balotelli havent kicked a ball in pre-season for City, so no not really.

City have a couple more options than us. :lol:

Maybe this is why we want Anita, because Cabaye is crocked. :pow:

Aye, still though i don't see how you need much of a pre-season if you play an important part in the Euros.

Even so though, Spurs will missing a lot of players too. Nothing to get majorly concerned over.

Aye, still though i don't see how you need much of a pre-season if you play an important part in the Euros.

Even so though, Spurs will missing a lot of players too. Nothing to get majorly concerned over.

:serious: It's 7 weeks since his last competitive game, man, of course pre-season is important.

I'm not sure what Spurs' situation is, nor what exactly it has to do with Cabaye's situation. :lol:

He explaines why he's not in the French squad. Think that's probably the same for today:

“Even if this friendly match is very interesting because of the new coach, new staff and the beginning of a new adventure, after discussions with the club doctors, I decided it was better not to participate so I can continue my preparations for the new season with Newcastle.”

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/yohan-cabaye-explains-withdrawal-from-france/

Guest bimpy474

He's probably got a slight knock worrying for spurs

I would have thought Spurs would be delighted he might not play.

:serious: It's 7 weeks since his last competitive game, man, of course pre-season is important.

I'm not sure what Spurs' situation is, nor what exactly it has to do with Cabaye's situation. :lol:

I'm aware of that but when you play in the Euro's or the World cup normally players don't have much of a pre-season usually as you are playing international football when the rest are on the beach.

I think he will start anyway, also i mentioned Spurs because thats who we are playing and even if we are missing players they are as well.