Guest BooBoo

Guest loven Mag 11

Think we could see:-

Krul

Simpson Saylor Colo Santon

Tiote    Cabaye

Hba      Ba    Marv

Cisse

Definately this!, Would be like last night just the strongest possible team avaliable.

Adam Campbell ‏@adamcampbell_

So happy to be going away with the 1st team tomorrow! It is a dream come true no matter if I get on or not ! #buzzing #ontopoftheworld #nufc

So happy to be going away with the 1st team tomorrow! It is a dream come true no matter if I get on or not ! #buzzing #ontopoftheworld #nufc

Nice move by Pards there  :thup: giving the lad a good boost after his great showing in the Milk Cup.

Hope he gets on.

Pleased for the lad.

Nice move by Pards there  :thup: giving the lad a good boost after his great showing in the Milk Cup.

Hope he gets on.

Pleased for the lad.

Krul

Tavernier      Saylor          Coloccini    Santon

HBA              Cabaye          Tiote          Jonas

Ba                          Cisse     

Hadn't really thought about it until now but as it stands, he's our 4th choice striker.

Would love it if he was good enough to keep that role for the rest of the season.

Aye. If he's good enough, would rather have a promising youngster in the wings than buy a back-up.

Weren't people saying he looked physically out of his depth the few times he played for the reserves. Seems a bit of a stretch for him to be in the first team?

Still a good confidence booster for him though.

Campbell's physically too weak for the Premiership right now for sure.  I doubt he'll get much taller, so really this is the step he needs to take.  Training with the first team, bulking up.  He's got enough pace and footballing brain about him to cause any defender problems with his movement, he just has to be able to compete.

He'll never get that staying with the U18s, so good move from Pards I reckon!

Weren't people saying he looked physically out of his depth the few times he played for the reserves. Seems a bit of a stretch for him to be in the first team?

Still a good confidence booster for him though.

Yep, without a doubt.

Campbell's physically too weak for the Premiership right now for sure.  I doubt he'll get much taller, so really this is the step he needs to take.  Training with the first team, bulking up.  He's got enough pace and footballing brain about him to cause any defender problems with his movement, he just has to be able to compete.

He'll never get that staying with the U18s, so good move from Pards I reckon!

Of course it's too early for him, but i doubt a lack of physical presence will matter in the long run. In any case it's a great confidence boost for him as mentioned and doubt he will be involved in the League any time soon.

Good for him though, should be a great experience for him especially if he can get some game time.

Guest icemanblue

Don't be shocked when the home team run out in red - its not the Wales team we're playing but the Bluebirds new home colours.

Eh? What's this about, like? First I've heard of it.