Alan Pardew

Dave

I have said it before and is saying it again. I´m not that sold with Pardew as a coach. Yes he has exceeded the expectations by far. But after a so good year as the last one this was the season to build on that. Yes Ashley hasn´t made it easy. But to have been here almost 2 years we are still struggling to have a good offensive and we are pathetically bad a set pieces.

He talks a lot about "play it at the deck" and "control the game". I don´t think he has that in him to teach. That and that he seems to have some weird ideas about formations and personnel.

So far this season. The quality of our first team has definitely saved us.

Your posts just get stupider. Wonder how far you can go.

And what did I wrote this time that was so wrong?

Some times when I´m  :rant: I can agree that my posts can be  :idiot2::laugh:

But most times, like this time, I just write what I´m thinking just so a debate can get going. But it doesn´t really help with responses like this. so I ask again. What do you disagree with? Don´t you think that we are struggling to control games even if we have class players?

Just look at a team like Arsenal. They can lose player after player. but there passing game never get bad. I think that is more to coaching than anything else. Don´t say that, that is they only way forward. But we would die if we got better at it.

It's not stupid, to be fair. He's made a couple of good points. However, we have played a lot better than we are right now. So, I'm happy to put it down to early season form, for now.

:thup:

You can hope so. But why I´m not so sure is that we basically has start from scratch again, even if we was playing so good last season. I know that we can play, we have even seen glimpses of it this season, and that is why it is so frustrating.

I think we should be more fluid than locking down on a specific formation. I don't think that is the plan as of now, but sometimes it seems like we are. Should be an easy task given the personnel we have at hand.

Much like AS is saying a few post up.

While defending:

---------------Krul---------------

Anita--Taylor--Colo--Santon

Barfa--Cabaye--Tiote--Guti

------------Ba--Cisse----------

Move Ba to the left wing and Guti central to go 4-5-1 if we are being dominated in midfield.

When attacking, give Ben Arfa lisence to roam wherever he want, and keep the two guys up top, making it into a 4-3-1-2 sort of formation.