Alan Pardew

Dave

He needs results and they have to come soon.

I was just looking at the table and I wanted to cry. He needed the results a long time ago and hasn´t. Should have been replaced a long time ago.

He needs results and they have to come soon.

I was just looking at the table and I wanted to cry. He needed the results a long time ago and hasn´t. Should have been replaced a long time ago.

in the next 4 league games he needs to seriously be looking to get 9 points, maybe 10, 6 would be a thin return, less than 6 and i think we're fucked like

Good presser. :thup:

Seemed very determined that defence was the priority and it was very much up to the board to deliver.

And while he gave me no confidence that we'll see Ba's situation resolved quickly, he seemed unmoved enough to make me think it won't have too much of an effect on his selection.

Guest Eggenberger

"We are pretty clear on where we are going. It is difficult with negotiations. They aren’t easy."

“It isn’t really my department. I just cross my fingers and hope somebody walks in.”

From todays chronicle. Doesnt seem like he has alot of say on the matter? :undecided:

Good presser. :thup:

Seemed very determined that defence was the priority and it was very much up to the board to deliver.

And while he gave me no confidence that we'll see Ba's situation resolved quickly, he seemed unmoved enough to make me think it won't have too much of an effect on his selection.

Yes, he'll just show his usual decisiveness and stick Cisse on the wing.

Demba Ba's talks with Chelsea reach "unproductive" conclusion Dec 31 2012

DEMBA BA'S talks with Chelsea are understood to have reached an "unproductive" conclusion - according to sources in the capital.Read

Comments (36)Recommend

Pardew wants to sign Mathieu Debuchy plus another defender Dec 31 2012

NEWCASTLE UNITED will make their move for an experienced centre-back once they have completed the transfer of Mathieu Debuchy from Lille.Read

Comments (21)Recommend

Sylvain Marveaux insists NUFC players are dejected Dec 31 2012

SYLVAIN MARVEAUX insists that Newcastle United’s players are just as dejected as the Toon Army after their 7-3 hammering at the hands of Arsenal.Read

Comments (2)Recommend

Pardew believes damage done by 'lack of defensive options' Dec 31 2012

NEWCASTLE United boss Alan Pardew believes that his side were unable to shut up shop against Arsenal because he did not have enough defensive options available.Read

Comments (24)Recommend

Alan Pardew takes it easy on his team Dec 31 2012

ALAN PARDEW has revealed he refused to tear into his players after their 7-3 loss at the Emirates Stadium.Read

Add a commentRecommend

Newcastle United lining up loan moves Dec 31 2012

NEWCASTLE United boss Alan Pardew has hinted that Shane Ferguson and James Tavernier could be loaned out to Championship clubs in 2013.Read

Comments (3)Recommend

Clubs must weigh up full package for Demba Ba Dec 31 2012

DEMBA BA is hoping to land a £100,000 per week deal during the January transfer window with any potential suitors.Read

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/#ixzz2GdbsGv9T

Demba Ba's talks with Chelsea reach "unproductive" conclusion Dec 31 2012

DEMBA BA'S talks with Chelsea are understood to have reached an "unproductive" conclusion - according to sources in the capital.Read

Comments (36)Recommend

Pardew wants to sign Mathieu Debuchy plus another defender Dec 31 2012

NEWCASTLE UNITED will make their move for an experienced centre-back once they have completed the transfer of Mathieu Debuchy from Lille.Read

Comments (21)Recommend

Sylvain Marveaux insists NUFC players are dejected Dec 31 2012

SYLVAIN MARVEAUX insists that Newcastle United’s players are just as dejected as the Toon Army after their 7-3 hammering at the hands of Arsenal.Read

Comments (2)Recommend

Pardew believes damage done by 'lack of defensive options' Dec 31 2012

NEWCASTLE United boss Alan Pardew believes that his side were unable to shut up shop against Arsenal because he did not have enough defensive options available.Read

Comments (24)Recommend

Alan Pardew takes it easy on his team Dec 31 2012

ALAN PARDEW has revealed he refused to tear into his players after their 7-3 loss at the Emirates Stadium.Read

Add a commentRecommend

Newcastle United lining up loan moves Dec 31 2012

NEWCASTLE United boss Alan Pardew has hinted that Shane Ferguson and James Tavernier could be loaned out to Championship clubs in 2013.Read

Comments (3)Recommend

Clubs must weigh up full package for Demba Ba Dec 31 2012

DEMBA BA is hoping to land a £100,000 per week deal during the January transfer window with any potential suitors.Read

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/#ixzz2GdbsGv9T

Calm down  :lol:

Making it clear who is responsible if the required players don't arrive and not prepared to be the board's scapegoat any longer?

Does he need to do that ? I think we are all very clear on who is calling the shots

Making it clear who is responsible if the required players don't arrive and not prepared to be the board's scapegoat any longer?

Does he need to do that ? I think we are all very clear on who is calling the shots

It's certainly not a bad thing to say in answer to someone asking when a player might arrive though. He does his part helping persuade a player to sign, it's not up to him to finalise the financials. 

I honestly can't understand anyone having a problem with it.

/doesn't surprise me though, obviously.