Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

The only player guilty of long ball is constantly Williamson and Simpson.

That is complete nonsense.

Can't believe there are still people thinking that the only reason we go long so often is because of them two.

Absolutely, every single time its a free kick, whatever GK we have playing hoys it. And in general most of the team just do.

Pardew's tactics are long ball, which baffles me as the players and him have shown they can play it on the floor. But he is just a crap coach who resorts to launch ball if in any doubt.

I'm not in any doubt i want him launched into the sun, a complete wanker of a manager who's full of shit.

Pardew has been the same his whole career as a manager. Blags it one or two seasons and then gets found out. No depth all gloss.

Considering the eight-year contract, our lot clearly believe they're cleverer than everyone else and that he'll turn things around given time. We'll see.

Genuinely wonder whether did that because they thought the FA would want him for the England job, so wanted to be sure of securing the compensation.

One of the main reasons IMO, they're petrified of losing anyone for less than their worth after Jose. Given the way we buy players it's endless profit (in theory).

Can't believe there are still people thinking that the only reason we go long so often is because of them two.

Even after yesterday where we were out-passed by a team of limited Championship players.

To be fair, the team we put out yesterday was barely championship standard.

It was worth a lot more than Brighton's.

We need to start picking up a few draws here and there. Obviously winning games is crucial but in those games recently where all we needed to do was defend well for the last 10 minutes or so and we would have got a well earnt point; stoke,fulham,everton and at a push arsenal and man united. A few draws in that sea of losses we've had recently would settle the nerves of relegation but at the moment it's win or lose and we are just in free-fall.

Pardew has been the same his whole career as a manager. Blags it one or two seasons and then gets found out. No depth all gloss.

Considering the eight-year contract, our lot clearly believe they're cleverer than everyone else and that he'll turn things around given time. We'll see.

Genuinely wonder whether did that because they thought the FA would want him for the England job, so wanted to be sure of securing the compensation.

They gave 8 years to Carver, Stone and Woodman also. Along with Carr now that i think about it.

They gave 8 years to Carver, Stone and Woodman also. Along with Carr now that i think about it.

Do any of them have actually a coaching badge of any kind? :lol:

Even after yesterday where we were out-passed by a team of limited Championship players.

Really? Take away Anita and santon and I can't think of a player we paid a million for?

Embarrassing comments yesterday that will work wonders for the youngsters confidence and inclusion at a later date ,imho last season looks like a one off and we are found out and Pardew hasnt got a clue tactically how to change things at any time during the season.The Europa competition is his only chance to save face and his neck if we have a good run in the knock out stage as i do believe we have enough quality to come back into the team to save us from the drop .

Really? Take away Anita and santon and I can't think of a player we paid a million for?

Perch

Bigirimana

Obertan

there's 3 for starters

Obertan was £2m i think and Bigi was £1m

Perch

Bigirimana

Obertan

there's 3 for starters

Thought perch and biggi were both a million tbh. Anyhow, regardless of cost, the point was the team we put out was championship standard.

Guest bimpy474

TBH Krul is the worst culprit for long balls. It's definitely Pardew's tactics though. Enough of our players have admitted that.

Percentage football or as i like to call it, cowards long ball fucktard lazy football. It's gutless stuff and an easy way out for a clueless manager, such as ours funnily enough.

Perch

Bigirimana

Obertan

there's 3 for starters

Thought perch and biggi were both a million tbh. Anyhow, regardless of cost, the point was the team we put out was championship standard.

Okay, but of the two "championship" standard teams, they played football like a team that's well drilled in basic concepts and we didn't. Not to mention the point raised initially was that we played hoofball becuase of Simpson and Williamson, which is rubbish.

TBH Krul is the worst culprit for long balls. It's definitely Pardew's tactics though. Enough of our players have admitted that.

Percentage football or as i like to call it, cowards long ball fucktard lazy football. It's gutless stuff and an easy way out for a clueless manager, such as ours funnily enough.

Honestly just wonder whether it's our bad training since Krul has always had terrible distribution. Frustrates me like nothing else when we're chasing a game and he catches a cross then holds onto the ball for 30 seconds so every one can get in position for the hoof.

Add Williamson to that list as well. Pretty sure Shola was valued at £4m when Wise was here as well.

To be fair, who gives a fuck what some moron decided Shola was 'valued at'? :lol: I think we all know his true value is £0, and without his goals against the mackems and in Europe he'd be on a negative value.

Honestly just wonder whether it's our bad training since Krul has always had terrible distribution. Frustrates me like nothing else when we're chasing a game and he catches a cross then holds onto the ball for 30 seconds so every one can get in position for the hoof.

I'd say he was instructed to do so or we'd have one of our CBS offering themselves for the simple pass.