Alan Pardew

Dave

out of idle curiosity rather than actual expectation heres my list of realistic candidates in no particular order

Mark Hughes-if he is the choice then he must have 0 say over transfers

Nigel Adkins-not the choice I'd make

Alan Curbishly-he's linked with everything else

Laurent Blanc-outside chance imho

Di Matteo will get mentioned

forgot about him

He won't go even though he needs to.

I'm sick of being pissed off at 5pm on a Saturday & I blame partridge.

If those tactics are all he can bring to the table then we're doomed.

No seriously we really are fucked now.

Dear Mr. Ashley:

This letter is to respectfully request that you remove your thumb from your rectum and address the serious matter of Newcastle United's impending relegation. If you would turn your attention to this matter, I am sure you would find that you currently employ an inept baboon as your manager. While I am sure you and the club are fervent supporter of animal rights, I am equally sure you would agree that the job of a Premier League manager is much too burdensome for any baboon, much less an inept one.

Fortunately the matter can be resolved simply by appointing any living human being as manager -- any living, breathing human, just pick one. Any one.

While this will not necessarily guarantee remaining in the Premiere League, it is your last best chance to continue lining your pockets with television income sufficient to stuff your gullet with the sweets you so desperately crave.

Thanking you for your attention to this matter, I remain

Very Spitefully Yours,

B-More Mag

I'd prefer Gus Poyet over Hughes or Adkins tbh. I know that's not going to be popular here but his side looked well set up.

Adkins is a far far better manager than Poyet.

What are his attributes? I can't say I took much notice of Southampton so some insight would be good.

He's a man manager, massive believer in confidence. Brings his players together as a team. Loves to play the passing attacking game.

He took some pretty average players at scunny and got them to the stage that they were passing teams like Forest off the pitch every week.

Great eye for talent - Scunny had no scouts so he chose the players he wanted (Hooper, Beckford etc).

The main thing is he will unite the dressing room.

Fair enough, but I always say it's not enough to play an attractive passing game, you have to be able to defend as well. That's one side of Brighton I was very impressed with. I thought they combined the two disciplines of defence and attack very well.

Shearer is a fucking simpleton.  He will add nothing.

What is it on here with the stupid cunts on here slagging club legends off.

Fuck off and watch Equestrian or Polo  instead of footy you pleb.

just because he's a club legend as a footballer doesn't mean he knows fuck all about managing or motivating a side

out of idle curiosity rather than actual expectation heres my list of realistic candidates in no particular order

forgot about him

Owen Coyle is also available.

forgot about him

Owen Coyle is also available.

deliberately ignored him

I'd only want Blanc tbh. Adkins is probably a good manager, but wont take us further than midtable anyway. Even though thats what we all might have to settle for under Ashley..

Regular midtable finishes :sweetjesus:

Shearer is a fucking simpleton.  He will add nothing.

What is it on here with the stupid cunts on here slagging club legends off.

Fuck off and watch Equestrian or Polo  instead of footy you pleb.

just because he's a club legend as a footballer doesn't mean he knows fuck all about managing or motivating a side

I don't know whether Shearer is a capable manager or not, but I do know that that train wreck of a third of a season isn't anything near conclusive evidence to be making conclusive judgments about his ability as a manager.

And there's certainly no reason at all to be calling him names.

Guest bimpy474

AP on Cabaye: "He was struggling, it was tough for me to do. The negativity spread around the stadium. That's what happens at the bottom."

Blaming the fans now. Fuck right off.

Hahaha what an absolute cunt. Just resign.