Alan Pardew

Dave

I honestly thought he would have brought obertan on and Jonas off as he was tiring and it would put them on the back foot a bit...

Instead he brings on Perch for the guy who caused our goal and one of the two capable of putting us ahead.

He needed to come out at half time with it in our heads to get another goalk and we would have had this lot... instead we get sit bakc and defend which is what we're worst at... YES, PLEASE FNUK OFF RIGHT NOW...

If I was a player I would have zero confidence in this bloke.

Took something truly special to lose this game from where we were at half time.

One of the worst stand alone match day performances from a manager I've ever seen.

Get rid of the cunt now.

He had no intention of ever pushing for the second goal. Sickeningly defensive substitutions and cowardly descision making.

He must go now or we're down.

Guest Roger Kint

Supported him up until today. He can fuck off now.

This, some clearly stupid people questioning the Cabaye sub(after 2 month out it was always coming) but the Marveaux sub and the 'Do not lose' tactics in the second half at home were shameful. Leaving Jonas on for 90 mins didnt help, nor did some typically shite defending but come on ffs that was embarrassing to watch!

That has to be it. f***ing sad that I'd take Mark Hughes at this stage over him.

He lost this game no doubt. He'll blame the, "We should have had it wrapped up in the first-half", line but even if we just kept it as it were in the first-half, we'd have scored at least once again./.

The Marveaux substitution was the final straw.

With the starting line up & substitutions I can only think that he's deliberately thrown the game today to get the sack.

No one could be that clueless without trying.

The starting line up was fine, but those substitutions were just astoundingly bad

I knew and said a couple of days ago he's start Shola and Jonas. he just can't help himself. Neither contributed to us going forward. But then, how well a player can attack is not Pardew's chief consideration.