Alan Pardew

Dave

f*** the over-reactions to this 'cause it's the derby, this has been coming for months...the type of player we have and the tactics the manager employs are totally at odds

this is nothing new, he's f***ing terrible and as i said earlier was a cisse injury time winner away from us being in a total mess, as opposed to a whiff of danger

anyone see where the next point is coming from?

Yep - painful that it happened in the Derby, esp at SJP, but it HAS been coming - did anyone on here seriously believe that we would win after Johnson scored their second..?

How many times have we scored 3 goals this seasn and won the match as well..?

Pardew's teams are negative and over-cautious....they caught us 3 times on the break but in truth, they were better set-up to win the game. We lack rapid movement when attacking, esp off the ball and that makes it easy for sides to draw us in.

The fact that we lost heavily to the Mackems is bad , but the main issue is that Pardew has been found out, well and truly.

We are now in a big battle against relegation because if we can get caught on the break like this against our friends' frrom Wearside, think how Liverpool and Arsenal will do with their forwards....

WBA and QPR away our best hope of points.

Guest palnese

Don't think there's a way back for him after this. Think most fans want him out now, and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

This to be honest. Last thing we all need after a result like that is the 'I told you so's' joyously dancing on their keyboards.

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

This to be honest. Last thing we all need after a result like that is the 'I told you so's' joyously dancing on their keyboards.

Aye it's bollocks it's as if some people are pleased to be proven right. Has to go now.

Wonder what are the odds of Moyes leaving Everton and ending-up here for the start of next season?

I'm not the biggest fan of the kind of football that Everton play, but still.... can't argue with the job that he's done there.

f*** the over-reactions to this 'cause it's the derby, this has been coming for months...the type of player we have and the tactics the manager employs are totally at odds

this is nothing new, he's f***ing terrible and as i said earlier was a cisse injury time winner away from us being in a total mess, as opposed to a whiff of danger

Yep - painful that it happened in the Derby, esp at SJP, but it HAS been coming - did anyone on here seriously believe that we would win after Johnson scored their second..?

Pardew's teams are negative and over-cautious....they caught us 3 times on the break but in truth, they were better set-up to win the game. We lack rapid movement when attacking, esp off the ball and that makes it easy for sides to draw us in.

The fact that we lost heavily to the Mackems is bad , but the main issue is that Pardew has been found out, well and truly.

We are now in a big battle against relegation because if we can get caught on the break like this against our friends' frrom Wearside, think how Liverpool and Arsenal will do with their forwards....

Shocking thing is we have found him out, prem coaches have found him out even the dumbest football pundits on the telly has worked him out, yet he still has his followers.

Don't think there's a way back for him after this. Think most fans want him out now, and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

Just as well our board could care less what the fans think then.

If we don't get relegated Alan Pardew will still be our manager come August - FACT.

Wonder what are the odds of Moyes leaving Everton and ending-up here for the start of next season?

I'm not the biggest fan of the kind of football that Everton play, but still.... can't argue with the job that he's done there.

Dream on.

Guest bimpy474

With 1 win away all season and only 8 points i think it is, us getting anything away is very unlikely.

Very, very low? :lol:

Just as well our board could care less what the fans think then.

If we don't get relegated Alan Pardew will still be our manager come August - FACT.

The board won't care what N-O thinks but clearly they will care what the general fan population thinks.

If people start voting with their feet and gates go down it will be a massive financial hit for the club.

Aye it's bollocks it's as if some people are pleased to be proven right. Has to go now.

It's not weird is it when people are putting you on the ignore list and calling some of us idiots for being right just couple of days back. (Haven't done it but feel many of us have the right to vent out for being called stuff while being right).

I'm happy many are seeing what many of us saw over months ago, I just happen to hate the fact it came against these guys.

Nah,people still picking splinters out of their backside should feel bad. They're part of the reason we're here today. Fuck being nice. Hopefully some will learn that their lack of ambition filters through to the club. We've been coasting for a day as humiliating as this for ages. If you feel bad because you backed him, don't back a loser manager next time.

Guest bimpy474

Bollocks.

Think the players just weren't fired up for this, so it's no fault of Pardew in my opinion.

What? :lol:

We weren't clinical  in front of goal and they were. What tactics would you have employed chris?

I watched Barcelona in the CL semis, wanting to see how a good team sets itself up. Now I know we don't have the players Barca do, but Sunderland are not exactly PSG either and the aim is the same either way, or should be: Try to score goals.

So anyway, EVERY time Barcelona attacked, they had six men ahead of or trying to get ahead of the ball. Normally at least 2 or 3 in the box increasing as they get close to the opposition goal. Contrast that to us. We attack with Cisse, Sissoko and Goufran. Everyone else sits back for the majority of the time. We don't need 2 holding midfielders ffs. That's crazy. We need 1. Cabaye is completely hamstrung by playing there, he should be further up.

We play to deep. We defend the edge of the box, sometimes inside of it. That invites pressure on us. We should be pushing the back 4 higher up which in turn pushes the midfielders closer to the attackers and gives the opposition less space to play in. Yes, that means teams can play in behind us but we're over-cautious to the point of stupidity.

We need to spend less time worrying about the opposition and more time making them worry about us. Perversely, that will almost certainly mean we concede FEWER goals as we'll not be on the back foot all the time.

Nah,people still picking splinters out of their backside should feel bad. They're part of the reason we're here today. Fuck being nice. Hopefully some will learn that their lack of ambition filters through to the club. We've been coasting for a day as humiliating as this for ages. If you feel bad because you backed him, don't back a loser manager next time.

You can't be serious.

Who could we get? Blanc would be up there and available now. If we got an interim/limped over the line with Pardew now, Garcia from Lille in the summer? Think we'd be a sideways step for someone like Moyes. Not sure who over here I'd want....pains to say it but if QPR go down, would Harry come?

Fuck off out my club and take all your negativity with you. Worst I've ever felt supporting NUFC. Relegation was easier than getting hammered off that shower of shite.

Well, no, neither was it any easier with Souness. But it is a massive fall from last season.

Shocking thing is we have found him out, prem coaches have found him out even the dumbest football pundits on the telly has worked him out, yet he still has his followers.

I wouldn't be worried about being caught on the break. Now he has giving attacking football two chances we will go immediately back to defensive grind and long ball. There will be no caught on the break, just full on arse raping and sustained pressure.

Nee chance of him coming to work for those twats. As you say his football is effective but not blown away by him.

Foreign coach is what we need to get away from the english vision that's 20 years old.