Alan Pardew

Dave

Every negative performance moving fwd. is going to pile even more pressure on him. This is a tough pill to swallow given how he moaned like fuck to get his reinforcements over his bastard line in January. I wonder if Deeka and Fatty will take into account the lack of improvement since backing him more than anyone else in Jan. Hopefully they do and peddle this twat.

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

Nah,people still picking splinters out of their backside should feel bad. They're part of the reason we're here today. f*** being nice. Hopefully some will learn that their lack of ambition filters through to the club. We've been coasting for a day as humiliating as this for ages. If you feel bad because you backed him, don't back a loser manager next time.

Fuck off.

Wonder what are the odds of Moyes leaving Everton and ending-up here for the start of next season?

I'm not the biggest fan of the kind of football that Everton play, but still.... can't argue with the job that he's done there.

No offence, but a great number of people who moan about Pardew do so because of his negative tactics and unattractive football - then you suggest we go out and appoint someone like Moyes? Do you watch Everton much?

Not sure how the lads would react should we show him the door now. Seems to be popular in the dressing room. I'll just hope he pulls his s*** together till the end of the season.

could they react any worse than they did today?

Pardew:We didn't turn up. I have to apoligise to our supporters because that wasn't good enough. Having said that, Thursday has cost us and the injury to Krul was a big blow because we were starting to boss it in that period of the game. There's 5 games left and we need one more win to get across the line.

f*** the over-reactions to this 'cause it's the derby, this has been coming for months...the type of player we have and the tactics the manager employs are totally at odds

this is nothing new, he's f***ing terrible and as i said earlier was a cisse injury time winner away from us being in a total mess, as opposed to a whiff of danger

anyone see where the next point is coming from?

Yep - painful that it happened in the Derby, esp at SJP, but it HAS been coming - did anyone on here seriously believe that we would win after Johnson scored their second..?

How many times have we scored 3 goals this seasn and won the match as well..?

Pardew's teams are negative and over-cautious....they caught us 3 times on the break but in truth, they were better set-up to win the game. We lack rapid movement when attacking, esp off the ball and that makes it easy for sides to draw us in.

The fact that we lost heavily to the Mackems is bad , but the main issue is that Pardew has been found out, well and truly.

We are now in a big battle against relegation because if we can get caught on the break like this against our friends' frrom Wearside, think how Liverpool and Arsenal will do with their forwards....

WBA and QPR away our best hope of points.

Shocking thing is we have found him out, prem coaches have found him out even the dumbest football pundits on the telly has worked him out, yet he still has his followers.

I wouldn't be worried about being caught on the break. Now he has giving attacking football two chances we will go immediately back to defensive grind and long ball. There will be no caught on the break, just full on arse raping and sustained pressure.

:lol:

He hasn't given offensive football a chance man. If you think putting offensive players onto the pitch is offensive football I don't know what to tell you other than look at more football games outside the UK.

Pardew:We didn't turn up. I have to apoligise to our supporters because that wasn't good enough. Having said that, Thursday has cost us and the injury to Krul was a big blow because we were starting to boss it in that period of the game. There's 5 games left and we need one more win to get across the line.

That's a joke, right?

Come on now, not funny.

Wonder what are the odds of Moyes leaving Everton and ending-up here for the start of next season?

I'm not the biggest fan of the kind of football that Everton play, but still.... can't argue with the job that he's done there.

Very, very low? :lol:

Eh? Why not? He might not be signing a new contract at Everton and MA could easily do to Pardew what he did to Hughton; especially if the stories of MA's "ruthless streak" is all true.

It's been on my mind for a good while now and today has made it much worse, also those Keegan comments too infact. Can see bids coming in for a lot of our players this season and wouldn't be surprised after this shit if they are thinking enough is enough.

Who could we get? Blanc would be up there and available now. If we got an interim/limped over the line with Pardew now, Garcia from Lille in the summer? Think we'd be a sideways step for someone like Moyes. Not sure who over here I'd want....pains to say it but if QPR go down, would Harry come?

My gut feeling says Harry would be a massive disappointment if he did. Someone fresh (if not proven) would be my preference.

No offence, but a great number of people who moan about Pardew do so because of his negative tactics and unattractive football - then you suggest we go out and appoint someone like Moyes? Do you watch Everton much?

Only ever moaned about Pardew because of his CV, Track Record and Experience. All shocking for a club of our size.

What would your opinion be of Redknapp as a replacement? Reason being the Board have previously shown a heavy interest in him and it wouldn't be a shock if he walked from QPR if/when they go down.

Edit - Sorry O.N, didn't see your post on this option.

What would your opinion be of Redknapp as a replacement? Reason being the Board have previously shown a heavy interest in him and it wouldn't be a shock if he walked from QPR if/when they go down.

I would literally stab a baby to avoid Harry Redknapp being our manager.

Guest bimpy474

Wont happen as he doesn't want to move from the South Coast.

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

Nah,people still picking splinters out of their backside should feel bad. They're part of the reason we're here today. f*** being nice. Hopefully some will learn that their lack of ambition filters through to the club. We've been coasting for a day as humiliating as this for ages. If you feel bad because you backed him, don't back a loser manager next time.

Moronic statement.

Redknapp with this team bringing Remy with him would take us up two levels.

We should have persuaded him when we had the chance to take him before Spurs got him. Best years are behind him now.

Moronic statement.

Aye, worse than having to endure that shite is your own fans digging in with fucking shit like that.

Wont happen as he doesn't want to move from the South Coast.

He's only got one more job in him, so he has to go for the biggest club he can get. Are there any bigger than ourselves who would give him a job?

Did you not fucking read the 2nd line of my post? 

Hardly anyone was making a fuss about our style of play last season when we were winning.